jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Getting much worst

1. 59
    zenvyposted 6 years ago

Let's view a closure look at today's cinema industries.
    Today's cinema industries are growing at a speed which can't even broke out by concorde.
    There is one saying,"Over flow can's always drop water."
    let's think deeply
    don't we think this cinema industries are being a little nude at this time.
    civilization and modernization has made us to return again to the stoneage where people were naked,in their behaviour and even in their look.
    we don't think what we are doing because we want to earn dollars only whatever we do n whatever other feels.
    there are no any wrong thoughts of me
    but i guess todays's film industries are not good where they are going
    that's all

1. tjhooper profile image70
      tjhooperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is why there are MPAA ratings. There will always be movies that appeal to different groups of people. From young to old. Likes and dislikes.

I understand your point though.... The movie industry is always pushing the letter and raising the standard, but they can't be singled out because many outlets for entertainment are doing that. Radio, television, magazines, the music industry.

The reason is because there is always money whenever there is shock value. It's the whole, "rules are meant to be broken" mindset. People like that. They want to see something they have not seen before in movies.

2. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

I think calling it "the" industry is the problem.  By labeling it as a singular entity, then you can make broad, sweeping generalizations, make moral judgments and then condemn "it" for being immoral or something.

Furthermore, nudity is not stoneage.  I don't know about you, but I was born naked, and, while I am old, I was definately not born in the stone age.  Nor the Bronze or Iron.  So I'm not sure why nudity is only a caveman thing.

What is archaic however, is clinging to dusty old books and scrolls with stoneage morality and dress codes.  THAT I would call "stone age." 

Nudity in film might well reflect a return to a balance between what it is to be human, a biological creature in harmony with our ability to control our behavior and not leap upon the first woman we see like some sex-crazed rabbit humping with no restraint at the first sight of cleavage or even of hair or ankle flesh.  I think film being allowed to show nudity, having the FREEDOM to do so, is a sign the our culture(s) have matured and no longer need to be bound and dictated to as if we are animals with no self control.  Our minds have the ability to regulate our behavior, so the sight of nudity does not have to be something we view with fear for what it will make us do.

3. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 6 years ago

Inside of the next twenty years we will see the entertainment landscape dramatically reshape it's self. I don't think all cinemas will be gone, but I don't expect the industry to grow much larger.

It's only a matter of time before other distribution channels are much more convenient than leaving your house to go to a public place whereupon your forced to buy expensive popcorn and soda.

4. MikeNV profile image75
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

Nicely composed.  Huh?