jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What is Kim Kardashian Bra Size

1. kim-kardashian profile image61
    kim-kardashianposted 6 years ago

Hi, all friends any one know What is Kim Kardashian Bra size and booty size. I really love Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and all Kardashian family. but Kim one of my favourite and her body is amazing her style so i love kim kardashian. leave your comment all my friends.

1. waynet profile image47
      waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I thought you yourself would know being the same name and all!

1. kmackey32 profile image81
        kmackey32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol good one...

2. Phillyfreeze69 profile image61
      Phillyfreeze69posted 6 years ago in reply to this

When Kim hosted her first Derby Spectacular at the Glassworks Building in 2009 her bra size was 34C and she had a 26 inch waist and her hips were a voluptuous 39 inches. Her weight is 117 lbs.
      The gala was attended by NFL, NBA and Hollywood celebrities. Standing 5'  2 &1/2" she looked gorgeous wearing a Silver metallic mini dress with matching heels. Proceeds from the party were donated to a nonprofit organization similar to the "Make A Wish Foundation"

2. maheshpatwal profile image82
    maheshpatwalposted 6 years ago

They Say seeing is believing......... I never got the chance to measure them...... hence can not comment on your question.......smile

3. leeberttea profile image59
    leebertteaposted 6 years ago

Kim is a 32DD according to this site.

According to this site her blog claims she is a 34.
    http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/kim-kardas … jeans.html

I don't know how you size a booty, but she definitely has a nice one!

1. optimus grimlock profile image60
      optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago in reply to this

if that asss doesnt put a smile on your face (men and lesbians only) then odds are your gay lol!!!!