jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Big brother 12

1. BobbieLH profile image61
    BobbieLHposted 6 years ago

Is anyone going to watch the big brother show coming on the July the 8th?
    I hope they have good players this year.would be nice to know others that like to watch the show too,,makes it more fun for me too.

2. rmcrayne profile image96
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

Yes, I'm sure we will watch.  Since my sister moved in, she has dragged the household into BB, Amazing Race and Survivor.

3. Sunny_S profile image60
    Sunny_Sposted 6 years ago

I absolutely hate Big Brother but it seems to gain alot of attention. Shame their stopping it.

4. chanceface08 profile image59
    chanceface08posted 6 years ago

Most definately.  Big brother rocks.  It is a good group of people this time around.  And i loooove the idea of the show.  I cant wait til next episode

5. StarryNightsDiva profile image81
    StarryNightsDivaposted 6 years ago

I got sucked in 2 years ago. Big fan of the Jeff and Jordan combo. This year should be... interesting!

6. Canklefish profile image75
    Canklefishposted 6 years ago

I'm rooting for Enzo, but it looks like Hayden or Laine will be the eventual winner later this week.

All in all, a very entertaining season of Big Brother. Britney really showed some moxie...

1. LakeShow T profile image81
      LakeShow Tposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hayden deserves to win. He dominated all the competitions as the season progressed, especially compared to Lane and Enzo. The tough part of the game however is that if Hayden doesn't win the 3rd part of the H.O.H. on Wednesday, then neither will want to take him to the final two.

I like Enzo, but neither him or Lane have won anything.

7. Pro Design Source profile image62
    Pro Design Sourceposted 6 years ago

Hayden did deserve to win, but I wanted Lane to win.

I hope Lane & Brit end up getting together. They seem like such a perfect couple.

Brenden and Rachel are another story all together!