jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Anyone Wanna Earn Some SCHRUTE BUCKS?

1. DJ Funktual profile image86
    DJ Funktualposted 8 years ago

Just name your favorite 'DWIGT moment' !  The misspelling should make you think of Michael Scott's screenplay THREAT LEVEL MIDNIGHT with Michael Scarn and Samuel L. Chang.

2. profile image59
    withoutanetposted 8 years ago

new to here, but

*hand in sign of rawk*

3. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 8 years ago

My favorite has to be when Jim came in dressed as Dwight with the cheap drugstore glasses, even the mannerisms and speech was bang on!  Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica

Or last week when Jim forwarded all dwight's calls.  When pam phoned and Dwight yells at her "you are not talking to me, you are talking to an imposter" haha

so much better than the UK equivalent I think (well Dwight is anyway)

DJ Funktualposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Whoa Whoa!  Is that a swipe at Gareth Keenan?  Gareth rules!

4. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 8 years ago

As a fan of the british one from when it came out on TV over here in the UK I still prefer the American one.

I do admit it took some time to adjust to the americanisation of the original but I think the fact it's still going after many more series and episodes than the UK one shows it's going great guns!

I can't help but wonder if they did a UK version of some of the recent american episodes then they'd maybe be ten times more awesome, they could have easily done a third series of the UK one if the BBC weren't so afraid of it falling off like a few other shows (Little Britain, Harry Enfield and Catherine Tate, who wasn't even funny in the first place)

5. kpfingaz profile image77
    kpfingazposted 8 years ago

So what are you guys talking about?

DJ Funktualposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The Office!

6. byee profile image83
    byeeposted 8 years ago

My favorite Dwight moment was when he was crying in the stairwell, heartbroken over Angela.  Jim comes to console him but quietly leaves while Dwight still has his face buried in the corner.  Dwight then turns to put his arm over Jim but there's no one there!  I guess it's funnier to watch than to describe...it was such a touching moment between the two mortal enemies LOL...

working