jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Trey Songz makes hit after hit

1. Sunny_S profile image60
    Sunny_Sposted 7 years ago

Out of nowehere Trey Songz comes back into the hiphop/RnB sector and he is now loved by all the girls in my city and songs are actually pretty good. His concert was also heated as women took their lingerie off and threw it at him. jeez i need to know what he eats in the morning? lol

1. liljen23 profile image81
      liljen23posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Trey Songz is not what he use to be and for him to diss R.Kelly..I don't have any respect for him, he copped R. Kelly style..

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh dear somebody that I have never heard of 'dissed' a peadophile, what is the world coming to? hmm

1. liljen23 profile image81
          liljen23posted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL.. Yeah I don't know what he did but R. Kelly music was good back in the day and he probably did do those terrible things but somehow he escaped from jail, but that is a different story..If people only know the dark secrets revolved around the entertainment world.

1. Sunny_S profile image60
            Sunny_Sposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Trey Songz may have said a few things but R Kelly had done some stupid things and he has suffered for thos things by going to jail.
            Artists tend to forget the past but i think they both had good music careers but their personal life is their own. Thanks for replying though.

working