Sayings On Indians

1. mkm3621 profile image61
    mkm3621posted 6 years ago

>>Archive Based On Sayings About Indians..
    (I have selected Only few of them which i felt really good and easy to type it in short and for the rest of sayings you have "GOOGLE", google it...)

Ralph Waldo Emerson : Philosopher(1803-1882)

"I owed a magnificient day to Bhagavad Gita. It was the first of the books; it was as if an empire spoke to us".
    The Indian teaching, through its clouds of legends, has yet a simple and grand religion, like a queenly countenance seen through a rich veil.
    It teaches to speak truth, love others and to dispose trifles. The East is grand - and makes Europe appear the land of trifles. ...."all is soul and the soul is VISHNU..." cheerful and noble is the genius of this cosmology..

Lin Yutang(Chinese Writer : 1838-1976)

"India was China's Teacher In religion and imaginative litreature and world's teacher in Trignometry, Quadratic Equations, Grammar, hjonetics, Arabian Nights, animal fables, chess as well as in philosophy, and she inspired Boccaccio, Goethe, Schopenhauer and Emerson

Jean - Sylvain Baily : French Astronomer

"The motion of stars calculated by the HINDUS before some 5000 years vary not even a single minute from the tables of Casine And Meyer(used in 19Th Century)...

Albert Einstein

"When I read the BHAGAVAD GITA and reflect about how god created this universe everything else seems so superfluous."
    "We Owe a lot to indians, who thought us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."

William H Gates

...After Chinese, South Indians Are The Smartest People In The World....

Hu Shih : Former Ambassador Of China To Usa(1891-1962)

"India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier accross her border."

2. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I reckon, Mother Theresa and Mahatma Gandhi's quotes are an additions! not necessarily about Indians but about humanity!