jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

chords for whatever whatever whatever by maxwell

1. 60
    crescyntposted 6 years ago

Hi there!
    Anyone who can give me a simple chords for whatever whatever whatever by maxwell for a beginner like me. i really love the song and i wanted to play it in the guitar. I really appreciate if you can help me.

Thanks a lot!

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago
  3. Shealy Healy profile image62
    Shealy Healyposted 6 years ago

I don't give a dam*, f*ck off, who cares?, you get on my nerves..... 

The expression "what ever" is a big disrespect that means all of the above and more. If you live with someone who says this to you take the time to "stop talking to this person." You are being disrespected. Often children will say this to a parent or a spouse will say this to his/her partner. If your partner/spouce says this to you-don't give him/her the satisfaction of having an argument with him/her. Just walk away-then-when they need you for something-look them straight in the eyes and say "now...let't talk about whatever." Tell you spouse that each time he/she say this to you-he/she can expect to be single. Believe me-you don't deserve this.

Now, if your son or daughter says this to you-he/she is just a kid. Tell him/her that you don't like it. And, you know that someday he/she will grow up and learn to be less rude. Afterall-we can expect kids to be im-mature at times. But..don't take this disrespect from others.

Okay, so you did not mean "what ever-what ever-what ever" as in the disrespect. Hey, I am a life coach and I just have to give free advice every once in a while. I hope you find the real answer you were looking for. AS for the song-I had not heard it before.

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Wow.....they just wanted the tabs for a song.  It sure struck a bad "chord" with you, huh?