jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Untitled Eminem song

1. profile image0
    Rieceposted 6 years ago

Have you guys heard the Untitled song on Recovery? Shady's back!! I think it's one of the best songs on the CD.

1. Infomaniac72 profile image60
      Infomaniac72posted 6 years ago in reply to this

the only eminem song i like (not obviously from the new album) is "my name is" especially when they did a my name is remix with green day with brain stew playing in the background

2. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

I've heard two songs off that album and both are fantastic.  The guy can tell a story when he chooses to, and he's clever.  Though some of his stuff that is all sex and empty, easy stuff annoys me, when he has his truly artistic moments, I am a real fan.

couldnt agree moree.. some eminem fans seem to prefer the sexual-oriented music but what alot of haters fail to realize is that he does have a lot of music that has sould and is meaningful.

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
        Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The one with Rhianna is amazing.  "Love the Way you Lie" I believe.

rihanna is the reason i hate chris brown lol. i have a friend that is still obsessed with chris and it makes me wonder why there is a double standard between celebrities and normal people. if my friend had knew a regular man that hit a girl, she would probably despise and hate that person forever. yet if chris brown does it, she acts like its nothing. i think my friend in a way represents the way most people reacted towards this incident: shocked at first, but then just sorta shrugged it off

working