jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Slasher flick fans welcome....

1. 0
    MrMidNightposted 6 years ago

Name your most favorite slasher, killer, suspense, thriller films.....

1. Diane Inside profile image88
      Diane Insideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mine varies with my mood, I liked the first Saw movie but the sequels, got a little to predictable.

The Last House on the Left was Good, liked the payback at the end.

The Scream Movies were a hoot, not scary but I liked them.

Didn't care for The Hills have Eyes, too creepy.

And Rampage, forget it too gory, with no real substance.

You didn't tell us your favorit, MrMidNight?

1. 0
        MrMidNightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Last house on the left was ok, but the old version was better, the new version wasn't that bad though, oh i enjoy the hills have eyes, creepy is and creepy does, LMFAO and to tell you the truth i don't have just one favorite horror movie, i have a big variety that sometimes it's hard to choose. The genres i enjoy though are horror, scifi and thrillers including, Pandorum, Halloween, the first remake was better than the second remake and the old Myers films were classic, Friday the 13, old or new enjoyed them all, oh yeah the JasonX movie was hilarious, he went from camp crystal lake to outer space "WTF". Aliens is another classic that i can't forget about and i can't wait til the remake comes out, the new Predators movie as well is a must see creature feature by me, hahaha.....

2. waynet profile image46
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Gotta be Friday the 13th.......you can't beat a bit of annoying teenagers getting killed in different ways by Jason with his hockey mask!!

1. 0

Friday the 13, is one of my favorite classic slasher movies, that i always enjoyed laughing at the stupid teenagers you spoked of getting hack up.....

3. Megavitamin profile image87
    Megavitaminposted 6 years ago

The Shining is definitely my favorite scary movie.  Scream is another favorite--it's funny and the opening scene is one of the best ever.

1. 0

The shining is a classic and scream was a new style of slasher film when it first came out and quite enjoyable, especially when the killer is toying with the victims saying " Answer these questions about horror movies and if you answer correctly you'll live, answer wrong well let's just say i'll get stab happy," hahahahahahaha.........

4. Arthur Fontes profile image90
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

Rob Zombie's movies

Halloweem 1 and 2

Devil's Rejects

House of 1000 Corpses

1. 0

Ahh yes, House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects, i gotta say i enjoyed both, the craziness, the arogance, the insanity and gore, i just need more, hahahaha....