Video on Trial, Forum Judges Determine Sentencing.

1. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

1st on the docket is the one of a kind, Jennifer Lopez a.k.a. Jlo

2 black men and her, rapping to a personal snapshot of her vow no matter how big she gets, she never ever forgets she's still Jenny, Jenny from the block, so take note, don't be fooled by the rocks that she's got. 1st question, where did the 2 dudes go, cause they are never to be seen again.  Is she prejudice?  Hello! 1st sign clearly not from the 'real' bronx yikes

ok, um, where to begin, I already sentence Jlo to have to move to a real Bronx wearing all the rocks she's got  roll

OK we get your all high on helium fun and love with Ben, who brilliantly lifts you to expose your insured behind knowing cameras are everywhere.  Uh, I sentence Jlo to buy a bathing suit that fits her bum..  cool

I'm handing this over to next poster with a notation her white mink coat and red lipstick, huge earnings and stripper wiggle to the floor I don't think got your message back to the girls stuck on the block roll  But am sure you help them in other  ways.

I will add, sorry about the Ben thing and your career dive since.  But there's always a way to sell the rocks and embrace a return to the bronx.   go girl, keep this marriage together and you won't have to.

Continue with trial on Jlo or post a new video that deserves to be put on trial

2. wordscribe43 profile image94
    wordscribe43posted 6 years ago

Pfft.  I think the biggest crime is her eating that corndog.  It WAS a corndog, wasn't it?  lol