jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

what reality show would you want to be a part of if you could and why?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

well the title of this forum pretty much sums up what i want from all you hubbers out there. big_smile

so i'll start.  i wish i could be a part of beauty and the geek. not that i like that show, as i think it's ridiculous.  however, i like the idea of being teamed up with a hot girl, as i know i'd end up as one of the geeks. lollollol another one I wouldn't mind being a part of is "I can't believe I survived a Japanese game show."  simply because i always wanted to see japan. big_smile  what are some reality shows you would want to be in if you could?

2. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

I would love to be on Amazing Race... get a chance to see the world !

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image70
      PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

And get hit in the face w/ a watermelon! smile smile I felt sooo bad for her!

3. PaulaHenry1 profile image70
    PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago

Okay....Road Rules/Real World Challenge. Just because everyone is so busy back stabbing one another and sleeping with numerous people that I could slide right through to the final! Plus, I would love to challenge myself as I am afraid of heights and would like to accomplish bungee or free falling. An added bonus is that I am not 18-25yrs old so my maturity and knowledge would kill on the challenges that use your mind!

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

.....i noticed a new one...sister wives...'cept i'd want it to be brother husbands...or the bros...or SOH's Life on the Run...it'd be right up my alley.....except no kids.....just an empty nester kind of life.....with 2 or 3 husbands...in 2 or 3 countries...that way i could just keep up my travelling....and show up at 'home' from time to time...when i'm tired and need to be taken care of......and showered with luv....

5. kazemaru2 profile image61
    kazemaru2posted 6 years ago

Though it is provocative I would be a part of the jersey shore if It was tailored more to indian americans

6. livewithrichard profile image86
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

Not sure if its considered a reality TV show but I wouldn't mind being part of Scare Tactics.  I have a warped since of humor and scaring people looks like so much fun....lol

7. LakeShow T profile image80
    LakeShow Tposted 6 years ago

I would want to be on Big Brother just because it is the ultimate game in my opinion. It requires a person to be intelligent, social, competitive, and very strategic.

8. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

oh and that gilligan's island show if it's still around, as i loved that show.  especially since the girls playing ginger and marianne were always hot on that reality show.  wink

9. brimancandy profile image83
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

I would like to be on Wipeout. That looks like so much fun! I just want to run across the big balls to see if I could make it! LOL!
    I think I could do very well if I were on that show.

But, if were to be on a show where I might last more than a day it would have to be Big Brother. I thought about survivor, but, a lot of that stuff is way to physical for me, that, and there are usually a lot of swimming challenges, and I can't swim for crap.
    By the time I got done with my doggy paddle, they would boot me for sure! I don't like bugs or being overly hot for very long, also, being out in the sun too long, and I'll burn like a lobster!