Always Expect The Unexpected....

1. khmohsin profile image60
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

Sometimes we never expect something which happens suddenly. So we say then, Always expect the unexpected smile
    If you have given any exam and got failed, its not unexpected. But if you have not given exam and you are pass... then what you will say... definitely ... ---> UNEXPECTED.

So when you have felt that unexpected thing is happening smile
    Must Tell...

1. alternate poet profile image78
      alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

OK then - seeing as nobody else wants to talk to you big_smile

I went back to Uni at 50 - struggling with taking my first exam for hundreds of years AND it was related to the philosophy side of language - I scribbled away against the clock and then handed in my almost unreadable paper (writing with a pen after years on the keyboard!). I was certian I had failed miserably, and the more I thought about it the more certain I became.  I did not bother going in for the results, thinking I would creep in when nobody was around so that all the bright young kids wouldn't laugh at me.  When I did eventually get over myself I was met by the Head of the dept and a couple of other Profs. Expecting a discussion about my suitablity for the course I slunk up to be told I had got the highest score in that subject ever in the 300+ history of the Uni!  It never happened again and I just scraped through some of the other exams.  I decided in the end that they couldn't really read what I had written and imposed their own meanings big_smile

2. khmohsin profile image60
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

... smile