jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Whats you favourite Radiohead Song

1. sim0n30 profile image61
    sim0n30posted 6 years ago

I used to have a slight obsession with Radiohead, its not so bad now but they are still one of my favourite bans, what does everyone think is their best song, please don't say creep!

1. thooghun profile image86
      thooghunposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"How to disappear completely" and the "Pyramid song" are among my favorites, what an amazing band...

2. Dave Harris profile image89
      Dave Harrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Creep for sure!

3. CarrieMoon profile image61
      CarrieMoonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I LOVE paranoid android.  I have an obsession with this song. lol  I like the video, too.  The lyrics, song title, message of the song, everything.

4. jrcarlstrom profile image60
      jrcarlstromposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Karma Police is my favorite

2. lilmissbookworm profile image74
    lilmissbookwormposted 5 years ago

Tough decision but i'd go for No suprises. Some great tunes to pick from though.

3. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 5 years ago

It has to be street spirit for me.  It is what I would like at my funeral wink

I have met Thom Yorke (Glastonbury Festival) and seen Radiohead a number of times.  Last year's surprise gig with Yorke and Greenwood had many in tears - street spirit ignited a whirl of emotion for me.

At the end of the gig, people were singing over and over - 'for a minute, there, I lost myself' - the Park Stage was just full of love, we all shared something magical and unique. 

4. Lexe Charleston profile image76
    Lexe Charlestonposted 5 years ago

I'm a little obsessed with this band too. Very hard to pick a favorite song, but right now I'd have to choose three Exit Music, Motion Picture Soundtrack, and Spinning Plates. And Nice Dream. Had to throw that one in.

5. dvdyourmemories profile image59
    dvdyourmemoriesposted 5 years ago

where I end and you begin

6. 0
    sarahsherlockposted 5 years ago via iphone

The bends or High & Dry. Definitely their best album

7. BobbiRant profile image79
    BobbiRantposted 5 years ago

My favorite one is Creep.  I just love that song.

8. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I would say exit music.

but every time I hear their name, I think of Audioslave who I like even better.