jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

The new South Park series just started - and the result is....

1. Cheeky Girl profile image85
    Cheeky Girlposted 6 years ago

This is one of the funniest and rudest TV shows in the world! I had to wonder what hubbers thought of it after discovering it has a huge following on Facebook! Huge, as in 14.9 Million people who like it there. Phew! So what do the rest of us think? I think it can be crude and rude as hell sometimes, but other times, I bust my guts laughing at it.

1. Mikeydoes profile image80
      Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I didn't make several hubs on them for nothing! Not only they are funny, they usually bring up valid points on important topics.

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
        Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wonder sometimes , is it legal?

I love it.

2. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

Ive been watching it since day 1 and I love it. this season is the worst so far, however lastnight episode was great!!! The shake weight, cartmen as gordon ramsey, guy firri what more could you ask for.

3. kazemaru2 profile image61
    kazemaru2posted 5 years ago

True but on a side note there will be a broadway musical about the book of mormon which is based off of southpark. That should be more interesting than rent.

4. brimancandy profile image84
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

The South Park Movie was really funny, especially the stuff with the Devil and Saddam Hussein. I wonder how many hours they spend thinking this stuff up.

I also wonder how long it will be before South Park copies Family guy and Robot Chicken, and comes out with their own version of Star Wars. They have already made version of the Simpsons and Family guy, so, I'm sure Star Wars would be next. Or maybe Star Trek would be more likely.