jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Mamma Mia Movie!

1. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

Mamma Mia movie. I'm Loving it.

2. 59
    rinasings2uposted 7 years ago

the movie was better than i expected and the soundtrack is a classic ... i actually have the theme as my ringtone right now.

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Loved the stage show - the movie isn't half as good, IMO, mainly because none of the male leads can sing.  Scenery is great, though.

4. Lady Guinevere profile image59
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

I loved it. We watched it at Christmas whenwe were at my Sister-in-Laws!  Of course my hubby didn't like it much becaue he consides it a "girly" movie!!

5. 60
    utopia81posted 7 years ago

Wasn't a massive fan myself but my fiance loves it. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting but not a fan of musicals and found it all a bit cheesy.

6. Pete Maida profile image61
    Pete Maidaposted 7 years ago

I'm sorry but I was really disappointed in that movie.  I know it just supposed to be a fun musical but the plot made no sense.  Where did the kid go to school?  How can three grown men not know something was going on?  Frankly I suffered through it only because I bought the DVD.

7. Shalini Kagal profile image79
    Shalini Kagalposted 7 years ago

Pete - I think it's made for the large screen - I loved it maybe because there's a suspension of disbelief in a darkened theatre! And of course I love Meryl Streep!

8. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

I thought that movie was awful. Sorry!

9. Feline Prophet profile image60
    Feline Prophetposted 7 years ago

I thought it was such a no-holds barred fun movie...and the music made you want to get up and belt out the songs with the actors! smile

10. fierycj profile image84
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

What the hell was Pierce Brosnan thinking!