jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (19 posts)

which vampire do you like most in the TV shows?

1. evvy_09 profile image80
    evvy_09posted 6 years ago

Spike and Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, of course. 
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3984327_f248.jpg

1. ProCW profile image83
      ProCWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have to agree with you, evvy. Angel and Spike were two of the best TV show vampires. I liked them better on Buffy than on Angel, though.

1. Dave Harris profile image90
        Dave Harrisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I used to love watching the original t.v. series of The Little Vampire starring Joel Dacks ar Rudiger!

2. kerryg profile image87
      kerrygposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Speaking of how much better the BtVS vamps are than the Twilight vamps (except for Alice - Alice was awesome), I trust everybody has seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZwM3GvaTRM

If not, enjoy! big_smile

evvy_09posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep seen it. So awesome. It's exactly how it would have happened if Buffy had met edward.

2. Shaolina profile image59
        Shaolinaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Seen it, but have to admit it never gets old.

3. Stories Inc. profile image72
      Stories Inc.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Amen...

2. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Vampires are for Suckers!! roll

evvy_09posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is that because vampires...suck? haha I amuse myself smile

3. sim0n30 profile image60
    sim0n30posted 6 years ago

eric from true blood

4. kerryg profile image87
    kerrygposted 6 years ago

Yeah, I have a soft spot for Spike, especially back when he was still evil. Also Angelus.

Of the current crop, I like Eric from True Blood and Damon from Vampire Diaries best. Stefan is actually growing on me this season too, but in general I prefer vampire characters on the more sociopathic end of the spectrum. They are freaking vampires, after all.

1. PrettyPanther profile image84
      PrettyPantherposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love True Blood and I get a kick out of Pam.  Eric is hotter, though.  smile

1. kerryg profile image87
        kerrygposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Pam is awesome! I could watch the Pam and Eric Snark At Each Other (And Everyone Else) show all day long. smile

5. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

I go old school...

http://www.fashion-stylist.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/image/count-von-count-sesame-street.jpg

1. Shaolina profile image59
      Shaolinaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh, that's genius

6. Onusonus profile image86
    Onusonusposted 6 years ago

It's not a TV show but.......
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q217/Taliesin_ttlg/scream%20blacula%20scream/screamblaculascream.jpg

7. Stories Inc. profile image72
    Stories Inc.posted 6 years ago

I still like LESTAT from 'Queen of the Damned' best. I know technically that's not a TV Series but a movie, but the guy's just so evil/sad/melancholy that it's actually attractive... And I'm sorry to say I actually liked Twilight - though at a given point I got tired of it, four movies?! Enough's enough! - but if I was Bella, I would've shot Edward a long time ago. Wouldn't have helped though...
    But honestly, what kind of girl finds a guy who sneaked into her bedroom while she was sleeping in the middle of the night and just goes "Oh, hey" or something. I would have beaten him up to a bloody pulp, vampire or not...

1. I am DB Cooper profile image68
      I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Does Edward really count as a vampire? I mean, he sparkles and hangs out in the woods. By definition, I believe that makes him a fairy.

1. Stories Inc. profile image72
        Stories Inc.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're right! Hilarious. I can just picture him with wings, a sparkly little staff and a tiara, like my little sister at Carnaval when she was young...

working