jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How will you define a sexy woman?

1. andycool profile image69
    andycoolposted 6 years ago

How will you define a sexy woman? Is it about her body, or her eyes or lips, or her husky voice or anything related to her physical aspects... or is it about her attitude or intelligence or anything related to her intellectual aspects? Or is it an amazing combination of both?

2. matherese profile image60
    mathereseposted 6 years ago

I think most men are physical and a sexy woman to them is a woman who has what attracts them to a female, it could be her boobs, lips, her curves or even her voice. every man has a different definition of sexy woman

andycoolposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well said... smile

3. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

If you are referring to a women I would want an emotional relationship with, which I think you are, then I would like a combination of good looking, caring, reserved(dress sense) and creative.

Brilliant... I like this answer! smile

4. Anath profile image73
    Anathposted 6 years ago

It depends on sooo many things: sexyness is perceived according to your cultural background.  What is sexy in one part of the world might not be in a different part. 

For me, feeling sexy varies all the time.  Sometimes I feel sexy because of a perfum I am wearing, other times it is the clothes I put on.  Yet other times I just feel sexy because of the effect I seem to have in men.

I find other women sexy because of their attitude, others because of their intellect.  Very rarely I find a woman sexy because of her body or face (I find that pretty, but does not strike me as sexy)

The way you've put this... you're a sexy woman according to me! Cheers! smile

5. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Oh You're Way Too Cool for a HOT Woman Andy! big_smile

Sexy Woman are attracted to Sexy Men... But that's not visa versa is it? hmm

Every Woman is 'Sexy' mate! Clearly, you need to develop some depth! hmm

roll

And you need to naturally smell good, have good teeth, style, be genuinely interested in the woman (not if she's sexy or not! - that's shallow!) and you need to change your name!! big_smile  (that's a sure give away! smile )

big_smile  tongue

6. 69
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

Two letters:BP!

working