x-factor final

1. matherese profile image59
    mathereseposted 6 years ago

Did you watch the x-factor final last night? Did you think Cardle was going to win? I though Rebecca was going to win but the public voted for Matt. Congratulation to him!

1. profile image0
      vela1001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

After months of auditions and weeks of live shows, Matt Cardle has been crowned winner of the X Factor 2010!

Millions of people tuned in on Sunday night to watch the former painter and decorator beat Rebecca Ferguson in the final.

So were you one of them? Was Matt your favourite, or do you think someone else should have won?

Maybe you're sick of the TV talent show and chose to do something else instead?

Whatever your X Factor views - get in touch!

2. matherese profile image59
    mathereseposted 6 years ago

I don't really watch TV that much vela1001,
    However about live TV shows such as x-factor and strickly come dancing I always watch the begining and the end. It does'nt really matter to me who wins because at the end of day I don't even know them. I am not going to have a share of the million pound contract.

But like I said I though Rebecca was going to win but the public voted for Matt Cardle. I congratulate him he has a really good voice and determination, he did not let his tonsilitis stop him from performing on the show. I think that is why the public voted for him, he is really brave.

working