Real Housewives of Beverely Hills

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (16 posts)
  1. Jamie Brock profile image90
    Jamie Brockposted 13 years ago

For those of you out there who are hooked on Real Housewives of Beverely Hills, what do you think about the whole Camille/Kyle saga?

1. Julie2 profile image60
      Julie2posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jamie Brock, you read my mind, ughhhh. It is crazy. I think that Camille blew things out of proportion when they went out to dinner after she had accepted Kyle's apology upstairs in the suite. It just didn't make sense to bring up.
      I didn't blame Kyle for that night. This one went to Kyle hands down.

The dinner party at Camille's house was ridiculous. I felt that Kyle kind of threw some jabs at the nut job that was trying to intimidate everyone with her electronic cigarette! LOL. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the supernatural but that lady was a nasty bitc#. I have never met a medium that was like that and I know a few. Kyle should have never kept asking her for some kind of reading. Camille did warn them though. Then Kyle just flipped out. The medium was getting irrate and I could not stop laughing. This one went to Camille hands down. She really didn't start it that night.

Jamie Brockposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I completely agree with you about the psychic nut job.  She had ME irritated because I've never seen such a cocky, arrogant woman like that and she was being serious.... wanted to reach through the TV and choke her! LOL!!

I can't help but wonder if Camille didn't secretly hope that would happen...... because it was funny to me that it was mainly directed toward Kyle.   Makes me kinda wonder...

Thank you for replying! Glad I'm not the only one hooked on this show. I try not to be but I can't help it!

Jamie I got my husband hooked on the show! LOL. I was watching the marathon last week when he got home from work and asked what that was. He couldn't believe Kelsey Grammar could be married to a woman like Camille. I just laughed. Once I filled him in on it and told him who was who he kept watching. I can not wait for tonight. Camille sends Kyle the text about Kelsey not using her husband for real estate anymore. I bet Kelsey didn't even know about Kyle and Camille's drama.

Oh yeah, I'm sure Kelsey probably didn't even know about it.

I've  felt really sorry for Kyle through all this crap with Camille... I can tell that she really just wants to be friends and connect with Camille but Camille is so insecure she keeps imagining Kyle is attacking her but then I can't help but feel sorry for Camille because she obviously doesn't get it that she is the true instigator of all this drama because of her own inability to be comfortable in her own skin. 

Camille keeps spouting out comments about Kyle being jealous Yet it appears that Camille is probably the one with the major jealousy issue.  It seems to me Camille just views other woman as competition... instead of sources of true friendship.

LOL!!!  I guess I'm a licensed psychologist now!    What is your take on it on all this?

Jamie I agree with everything you wrote. That is the same thing me and my husband said about Kelsey not even having a clue as to what was going on. I am sure he is very happy with the decision he made in leaving her. She is sad to me, she does view women as jealous. She always says she can never have real female friends which is true because all you see her with are good looking straight male friends that she is extremely flirty with.

2. Mrs. J. B. profile image61
            Mrs. J. B.posted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is one thing I do not understand. The problem is between Kyle and Camille on a personal level.
            Kyle's husband deals with her and Kelsey on a professional level so why cross connect?

2. jokeapptv profile image59
    jokeapptvposted 13 years ago

never watched but im sure its not boring............

It's a good way to sit back and watch how other people live.

3. Mrs. J. B. profile image61
    Mrs. J. B.posted 13 years ago

At first I was on Kyle's team, however as the season moved on, I noticed that Kyle pounds things into the ground. She hangs onto to whatever the problem is forever. She also does not let anyone else get a word in edge wise. Kyle also blames Kim for absolutely everything.
    Now as for Camille, that dinner she hosted with Allison Dubois  and her friend DeeDee that should never have gotten so out of control. Camille should have never said anything about Kyle's friend and Allison should have been told to be quiet after she made some very rude comments.
    Neither are my favorites.
    Please do not ask me what I think of Taylor either..

Oh my, don't even start with the medium! LOL. She was a hot mess. I could not believe how rude and childish she was.

1. Mrs. J. B. profile image61

You know because she was so rude and full of herself, I checked out a few webs online. She did not recieve alot of praise. As a matter of fact most sites called her a fake.
        Now let me ask you is it me or what? I think Taylor is absolutely pathetic. She knew Russell never wanted to get married from the beginning, she actually chased him, so why is she all pouty about something she already knew? Plus when she got rid of the dog because the child that is 4 whom she talks to like she is 1 has allergies. She was crying over the fact that her daughter would have to have shots till the age of 13. WHAT??? The child is healthy. It is not diabetes, autism or even worse. Yet she is again so pathetic. Your thoughts

I don't even think that Russell is such a catch. Why because he has money? Please. It doesn't make sense to be with someone that looks so uncomfortable around you. As for her daughter and the allergies to the dog, she could have given her daughter claritin every morning if she didn't want her to be so traumatized giving it away.

My 3 year old is autistic and he has fifth's disease. Fifth's disease is a skin condition where he can swell or develop a rash all over his body and have fever when his body overheats or it gets really hot outside. He was actually predisposed to getting this because his grandfather suffers from the same thing. It skipped my husband... go figure. I had to give him claritin every morning from June to October 'til the weather cooled. It is just what needed to be done.

Her daughter wasn't going to die. She could have found a way for the kid to keep the dog. I just feel that Taylor is very insecure and sad. She doesn't really see that her husband can give 2 s#its about her.

You know I wonder if Taylor got pregnant before marrying Russell. I do not think he would have gotten married any other way. You know what else made me want to choke Taylor, is when they were in Vegas and Russell told her it was time to leave and she said Russell is the "bus Driver" in this relationship. WHAT????? Russell might be the bus driver but damn it she is the one that OWNS the bus company!!!! Also another thing, if you go back to the very beginning of the show, Taylor states that she always had special Birthday Parties as a child and that her Grandmother gave her , her first diamond when she was 5 sooooo why did the Domestic Violence crap come up near the end of the season? She held a charity event to raise funds yet she threw her 4 year old a $50,000 Birthday Party. HUH??????????

It doesn't make sense, SMH it really doesn't. She was raised around domestic violence and that she is ok now but she still has that battered mentality. That is how she acts and you can see it in the way she speaks.

She needs to be confident...

You are so right. She just allows Russell to dominate her and control her. I do not get why though if she is raising awarness about Domestic Violence why is she still living it? Does not make any sense to me at all. Usually someone that is campaigning for a cause especially Domestic Violence is really self assured, on their game etc... I think it was just BS....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)