jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

best novel ever acted

1. chisom emmanuel profile image60
    chisom emmanuelposted 6 years ago

what do think coul be  the best novel ever acted as a movie, i will let my imaginative rememberence begin from kane and abel to romance fictions by dennelle steel, to dean kontz horror

1. Julie2 profile image59
      Julie2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Bridges of Madison County has been a really good one brought from book to big screen.

2. chisom emmanuel profile image60
    chisom emmanuelposted 6 years ago

thank you julie although i have seen it before can you tell me a little more bout it.

1. Julie2 profile image59
      Julie2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Meryl Streep's character is a married mother of two teens. She is happy to be a mother and wife but she is also lost within herself. She does love her children. She also loves her husband but she really doesn't think she ever was in love with him. She has doted so much on her husband and children that she has forgotten who she really is and what makes her happy. Her husband takes her children to a fair for four days and she is left home alone. During this time she meets a passerby who gets lost and asks her for directions. It is a photographer for National Geographic played by Clint Eastwood. He is on an assignment to take photographs of different bridges. This was his first romantic role.

She becomes captivated by him and his stories and falls in love with him. She begins to feel that there is a possibility for her to finally do something for herself, be selfish for once and be happy with someone else.

I can go on but I dont want to ruin it for someone else that hasn't seen it.

working