jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Celebrities Without Make Up On

1. 0
    Helpful Hannaposted 5 years ago

Why are we so interested in bad pictures of celebrities?

1. Scott_Grigg profile image60
      Scott_Griggposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good question.  I think it's because we almost always see these folks with their makup on, looking great. In comparison, we frequently see our friends, spouses and others without makeup. We wonder why they don't look better. So, we want to see HOW or what these celebs really look like under the pancake. Do they look similar to us, better or worse?  I suppose it makes us feel a little more normal to know many of them aren't that much better looking than many people we know.

2. 60
      lyfbondposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I second to scott, i want to see the natural looks of the celebrities for me to know if they are really that good looking or not. .  and sometimes they are actually worse without makeup on.

2. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

This always bothered me as well...

I really never cared what celebrities looked like without make-up. It's odd.

3. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 5 years ago

I know I love to see the skankiest portraits of my fav stars just so I can laugh and say "see you beeyotches, you ain't got dat stah qualitee alla time, beeyotches!"  Then I go watch to make sure I don' laff so hard my mascara shee runnnnnn! eeek! vengeances, dudes, we get vengeance on dem richiees!

4. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 5 years ago

because it reminds us that they're human, and since they're human, just like us, it tells us that we also can 'make it' in Hollywood if we try....

5. Sarah Masson profile image79
    Sarah Massonposted 5 years ago

It's makes everyone feel better to see that without being airbrushed and styled they are actually normal people as well and they aren't perfect because no one is