jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

The Mole

1. jdeschene profile image76
    jdescheneposted 8 years ago

Is anyone here a Mole fan?  Personally, it's the only reality show I enjoy.

Who do you think the mole is?  I honestly don't have a clue this season.  I thought at first that it might have been Victoria, but the poor girl got executed.

So what do you think?

2. spryte profile image89
    spryteposted 8 years ago

I'm betting it's Craig...the big guy.  I never bought that difficulty breathing scenario and figured it gave him perfect opportunity to collaborate with the crew AND keep his journal...

3. DJ Funktual profile image87
    DJ Funktualposted 8 years ago

I liked the first one and have been wondering where it went.  Anderson Cooper still on it?
    What channel?

4. Tater2tot profile image61
    Tater2totposted 8 years ago

I think the Mole is Paul. I went and took the test online and answered all the questions that matched him. I hope I win! hehe.

5. Surgery Reality profile image60
    Surgery Realityposted 8 years ago

Yea I use to watch this on Fox Reality. The last one I watched is when Dennis Rodman won the whole thing. Whos on it this season?

6. Lady Luthi profile image61
    Lady Luthiposted 8 years ago

I think it's Mark to be honest. I don't buy his hold paranoid thing. I wanted to see Paul stay and Nicole leave. She's annoying.

7. spryte profile image89
    spryteposted 8 years ago

Nah DJ sad Anderson Cooper is no longer with the show...and that sucks.  I loved his dry wit and caustic charm.

Thankfully though...it's  not the celebrity version either.  I hated that.

They seem to have returned to their roots and found an African/American version of Anderson Cooper.  He's pretty cool...though nowhere near as acerbic as Anderson.

8. spryte profile image89
    spryteposted 8 years ago

Oh...and still sticking with Craig (although Mark is looking a tad guilty too).