jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Pretty little liars: Who is A !?!!?!?!!?

1. 60
    abbisworld101posted 5 years ago

who watched last nights episode??!?!?

ok that was so crazy! ok so my guess is that A has something to do with Hannah's friend Lucas from class .. he was the one creeping through the night in her hospital room! he wrote it on her leg! .. unless Alison wrote it and shes A but just pretending not to be and do you guys think Alison was really there? or was Hannah just dreaming? and i think Toby is Alison's killer but he isn't A! and i'm really confused about the guy that is trying to date aria .. he wrote I see you on the back of the car and then disappeared and lied about being there originally. do you think he was the one driving the car ? and why on earth did spencer's sister get eloped to him!! what is he planning to do? I have so many questions!!!
    what do you think is going on?

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...i'll take a guess....

...Alison was driving the car in Hannah's dream about killing Aria because Toby wrote on Spencer's sister's leg before she eloped...i figure the sister will get divorced in no time....she'll then marry the new guy but he didn't really leave the message on the car...he just got lucky being in the right place at the right time....and then Susan enters the story holding her new babe...the new guy's child...the end...

...whew.... that's a confusing story....can't wait for the finale....

3. Smart is Good profile image76
    Smart is Goodposted 4 years ago

You should really download the 9 books. You will get juicy information and they're all easy to read. In the books "A" is mona, because she found Ali's diary; that's how she knew so many secrets; but then she dies and the real Ali becomes "A". I hope I didn't ruin anything but I recommend the books  a 100%

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago

..isn't A the new guy?...the lucky one?...i must have watched the wrong show...