jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Scary Movies

1. Christy Goff profile image60
    Christy Goffposted 5 years ago

I'm trying to find out what the facination is about scary movies.  I for one am extremely guilty, I love to watch them.  I wait for my kids to go to sleep and find a scary movie.  Do you like scary movies and why?

1. optimus grimlock profile image60
      optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i love horror movies! I have comcast cable and they have fearnet so I'm always watching them to bad alot of them are corny!

1. Christy Goff profile image60
        Christy Goffposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know what you mean, I want something that makes my hair stand up.  I only get to watch after my kids are in bed, don't want to give them nightmare's.  But the corny ones, I just have to turn the channel.

2. Onusonus profile image87
    Onusonusposted 5 years ago

The best horror movies are the ones that are true.......

3. 61
    Unbornposted 5 years ago

if u love true scary movies than watch movie "paranormal activity" but dont watch it alone u can become crazy .,., and this movie is based on true story and that whats happened to those ppl in movie that happens to some ppl in real life.,...,., believe me

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

....ahhaaaa....that's what happened to me.....i went crazy....i waaatched it all by myself.........

4. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Who doesn't love a good fright? I know I do!
    Suspense/psychological thrillers are my faves.
    Not into the slasher/blood and gore stuff...

5. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

I love scary movies too!

I don't know why - but I'm very entertained by them.  I love being scared... I've been watching scary movies since I was like four years old !