jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Which scene terrified you most in movies?

1. thirdmillenium profile image73
    thirdmilleniumposted 5 years ago

Like the last scene in Rosemary's baby where Mia Farrow rocks the cradle fondly or
    the shower scene Psycho....

For me,  it is yet another scene from Psycho. Vera Miles (Lila Crane in the movie) coming face to face  with the mummified body of the mother of Anthony Perkins (Bates)

1. Shinkicker profile image91
      Shinkickerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi 3rdM
      For me it's the disfigured head popping out of the boat underwater in Jaws

1. TamCor profile image81
        TamCorposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh, my gosh...that was the first scene that popped into my mind, too, hahaha. lol

I think it was because it was the very first time I'd seen a "horror" movie, and the very first time I'd been inside a cinema--I was 16 and will never forget that night, lol...

big_smile big_smile big_smile

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

Silence of The Lambs - where the camera panned back and focused on the work of Hannibal Lecture after he'd escaped from his cage. Truly - I was peeking from behind a cushion hmm

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...ooohhh...there are many...

...sixth sense got to me when the little boy revealed his secret...'i see dead people'....it gave me chills...   big_smile

4. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 5 years ago

Here's an old one:  "Strangers on a Train", directed by Alfred Hitchcock in the early 50's.  There's a scene near the end of two guys fighting on an out-of-control merry-go-round at an amusement park.  It was fairly chilling the first time I saw it.  Great suspense movie too.  Like so many of Hitchcock's films.

5. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 5 years ago

Freddie flexing his finger-blades (Nightmare on Elm Street) 

Doesn't matter how many times I see those finger-blades, they still send shivers down my spine! yikes

6. 59
    Unbornposted 5 years ago

For me there is lot of scenes in movie paranormal activity especially when ghost appears for last time on ..this is movie that u cant watch alone after midnight when all your lights are turned off ,.,.,.,. maybe u are brave but u can easily become mad ::: do not try to watch alone this movi especially do not watch it alone after midnight c(:

7. 59
    Unbornposted 5 years ago

when i say mad that means u can become crazy or raged and dangerous even for yourself

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

..what?...how can a movie make you maaaaaaddddd?

...don't watch that movie Unborn!....btw what is the movie you are talking about?

8. 0
    gamergirlPSposted 5 years ago

This was like 12 years ago when i watched Event Horizon.