jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

So, I hear Oprah has a Family Secret? [Potential Spoiler Inside!]

1. marcofratelli profile image83
    marcofratelliposted 6 years ago

The public (apparently) already knows that she was born to unwed teenagers, she was molesting by a cousin when she was young and she fell pregnant at 14.

Truth be told, I wasn't actually aware of any of that.

Some sites are claiming that the "family secret" is that she will be reunited with a half sister...

Allegedly, her mother had another baby that she had to give away because she couldn't afford to look after it. Her name was Bunny, and she's a grandmother now.

What have you heard?

2. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

she was born a man lol

3. profile image0
    china manposted 6 years ago

That it is unsurprising that the most well paid woman on american tv is the product of abuse and failed society - now spreading her message and fragemented self over all america - about right I would say.

4. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 6 years ago

OMG!   Oprah's got a family secret?   How did I live all these years not knowing what it was?

5. Rafini profile image88
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

the noon news program where I live spilled her secret - because somebody saw the show, which aired in Chicago at 9 am, before the airing on our local channel at 4 this afternoon!

Pisses me off!  Oprah wanted to tell me herself!! 

big_smile

She should have been allowed to, don't you think?  smile

6. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Who cares? And, those who do care, apparently have nothing better to do with themselves.

1. Rafini profile image88
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

(that's not very nice....)

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh well. Truth hurts.

1. TamCor profile image80
          TamCorposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Gee, that sounds just like something my brother said...when he was 8 years old... roll

So what was the secret?  I don't watch her show, but I can't help but be curious, lol. smile

1. Cagsil profile image60
            Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Tammy, I'm sure it sounds like something an 8 year old would say and believe it or not, the child would be right.

2. Rafini profile image88
            Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

by now, I'd hope everyone who wanted to see it themselves would have -
            apparently, she has a half-sister.  I didn't get to see the show, since the secret was out I went to the store and may watch the second showing at 9:30 pm.

1. TamCor profile image80
              TamCorposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Rafini! smile  I hope they are able to develop a good relationship, like so many other siblings achieve when they finally find each other!

7. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Things like that are helpful to those who are looking for siblings and birth parents.

8. RMEphotography profile image61
    RMEphotographyposted 6 years ago

Ohhhhhh Oprah!

working