jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

WTF the HUMAN TORCH is gunna die!!!!

1. optimus grimlock profile image55
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

After 50 years marvel comics has decided to kill the human torch! For thos of you who dont know the human torch is one of the fantastic four. This is hard to believe because I followed comics growing up and I've watched the many adaptations of their cartoon shows!

1. Christy Goff profile image61
      Christy Goffposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's crazy, I love the fantastic four, why would they kill him off??

2. Stevennix2001 profile image84
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow, I can't believe marvel actually killed off Torch.  This is almost as shocking as when they killed off Captain America.  However, I doubt seriously he'll be dead for long, as most comic characters often die then get revived in order to increase sales.  Of course, I could be wrong this time, but I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back eventually.  However, if he is dead officially, then I don't know how they would replace him.

1. optimus grimlock profile image55
        optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago in reply to this

when did they kill captain america???? had to be in the past 10yrs

1. Stevennix2001 profile image84
          Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think it was like a year or two ago, I'm not exactly sure, as I remember around the time when I was working on my "Super Heroes Assemble" hubs, someone mentioned to me that they killed off Steve Rogers in the Marvel Comics storyline.  Of course, I did some research into it after that; apparently there was like a Civil War where the government wanted all super powered beings to be registered like with the "X-Men" storyline.  However, Captain America was against super powered beings having to be forced to be registered and expose their identities, and inevitably he got shot.  Then they bring in Bucky, who's been supposedly been brainwashed by to become Winter Soldier for the Soviet Union.  However, he eventually goes onto replace the original Captain America.  I don't know if he still is or not. Or if they somehow revived Steve Rogers back to life, but that's all I know thus far.  Kind of sad, huh?  It kind of makes me wonder if that's the reason Bucky is being introduced into the new Captain America movie, so Marvel can have the option of doing that exact same storyline eventually in their movie-verse.

2. optimus grimlock profile image55

To shock the comic world! they can bring him back whenever they want they did superman.

3. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Hail Galactus !

4. profile image0
    china manposted 6 years ago

Another burnt out actor !

5. optimus grimlock profile image55

bucky is only rarly mentioned tho

working