jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

1. Kurant82 profile image78
    Kurant82posted 5 years ago

“If you woke up and discovered a zombie apocalypse had just begun where would you go to ride it out?

2. Kurant82 profile image78
    Kurant82posted 5 years ago

I would go to the nearest Wal Mart Super Center, barricade myself inside. By being in Wal Mart atleast I know I would have plenty of firepower, ammunition, food, and practically every other item a person would need to live, and be entertained at the same time for more days than he could count. I would also try to recruit a few good friends to help sack Wal-Mart with me and hold down wally world with me either until the chaos outside subsided, or until we have no other choice but to make our final stand. Either way, Wal-Mart would be wicked awesome as a staging ground to fend of the undead.

3. tritrain profile image78
    tritrainposted 5 years ago

It would be very hard to make defensible.  Too many windows and usually just one level.

Then again, maybe your friends could draw the zombies away by slowly driving around in a noisy dump truck.  Meanwhile your other friends could try to barricade the place.

1. Kurant82 profile image78
      Kurant82posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have never seen any windows inside a wal-mart super center except for the ones at the two entrances in the front, other than that the store is like a giant box. Noisy dump truck might be to complicated given the situation, but a noisy for life at wal-mart, now that is very possible.

4. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

a police stations no the creaper from jeapers creapers got everyone there, a mall no thats been done as well, mars...no that to, wait I got it heaven theres no zombies in heaven!!!