Squidoo, Hubpages, Ezine - Which do you think is better for backlinks?

1. pratoocool profile image60
    pratoocoolposted 5 years ago

I am using Squidoo, Hubpages, Ezine and other sites for quite long time. But little bit confused about which is best for getting backlinks. What you think about it?

Also Share your best site that you use for backlinks.

2. Dale Nelson profile image30
    Dale Nelsonposted 5 years ago

I would say to look up a hubber named sunforged who recently wrote a hub on the 60 day challenge wherein he explained in step by step format how to make use of all of them and create the best backlink strategy.

Hope it helps answer your question.

3. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

Hey, Thanks for the mention Dale!

For the sake of accuracy, the hub mentioned is actually not part of any 60dc hubs (all which can be found in one series) .. so wouldnt be found with that particular search query.

It seems the OP already has accounts at multiple locations, so Im not sure I would have any new info there though.

If your using Squidoo, HubPages, and eZine articles already.. you have a pretty comprehensive collection of the "best" (most authoritative, currently) sites to write and interlink at, actually, in most cases that should be quite sufficient.

The only worthwhile site that your missing is Infobarrel, which is probably a but more userfriendly and search friendly then squidoo but still has nowhere near the power of hubpages.

I bet you have some other issues to examine .. if your asking ths, I would assume your current pages are not performing as you wish or expect - so you should be gleaning your search history and double checking your competition/ demand and titling and on page seo and making sure your cross site articles are interlinked in relevant and useful manners