jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Next AMERICAN IDOL..??

1. ByChanceTV profile image60
    ByChanceTVposted 6 years ago

Who's looking good for the next American Idol??
    Thoughts on the show?
    The Judges?
    More?

1. brimancandy profile image81
      brimancandyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Certainly not Steven Tyler. I mean I saw Aerosmith Live, and I love his band and their music. But, sometimes he comes across as such a sexist pig.
      The way he looks at some of the female contestants borders on disgust. And, I don't think I have ever heard more "bleeps" come from a judge ever on the show. But, then again, those big rock bands have been known to have dirty mouths, maybe he's so used to the swearing, he just does it naturally.
      it sometimes seems to flow out of him like water.

But, I trying not to be down on him, he has had some great moments on the show. But he is certainly better than Kara, and not as repetitive as Ellen. Even though I love Ellen too.

1. ByChanceTV profile image60
        ByChanceTVposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have to admit thought, Steven Tyler says some *bleepin'* funny things.  And he's got *bleepin'* heart.

1. brimancandy profile image81
          brimancandyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree, one thing that Styeven Tyler brings to the show is being the most real out of all of them. he kind of puts the reality back into reality. He seems like a true no BS kind of guy. I just wish he wouldn't wear it like a suit. maybe tone it down just a tad.

Little kids watch the show Steven. be nice!

2. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

Kara had to go, so with that said, I'm glad Steven Tyler's there.

I think Jennifer is sweet and could have a lot to offer once the real competition starts.

Hard to predict a winner now, but I like Emily Anne Reed, Lauren Alaina and Chris Medina.  Hopefully TIffany Rios will go soon.

working