jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

3D Conversion of Classic Movies

1. asterion profile image79
    asterionposted 5 years ago

Star Wars, Titanic and Conan the Barbarian are all being converted to 3D and re-released. Do you think studios should do this to much-loved films? What classic movie would you like to see in 3D?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Actually, I hate to correct you there, but the "Conan" film that they're talking about is the new one starring Jason Mamoa, as that one will be in 3-D.  NOT the original being re-released in 3-D.  However, your right about the other films.

2. No Relation Produ profile image60
    No Relation Produposted 5 years ago

To be honest I'm not that bothered by 3D...I think it will all get more interesting when they launch this 3D without glasses thing I've heard about. I appreciate that it makes films look a bit different, but call me a bore if you like - you can't get better than the good old days when five hundred men in a field weren't CGI'd or digitally altered but were in fact five hundred cold, wet and miserable actors...No amount of altering can buy a good, authentic reaction shot.

3. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

o they didnt tell you they have to inject a chemical into your eyes inorder for you to see 3d without glasses.