jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

1. Bellamie profile image60
    Bellamieposted 5 years ago

Leaving the X-rated movies out of this subject, if you were given the money and all other resources to make your own movie, what sort of movie would it be and what would the name be of your main character?
    This could be fun....or funny!

I think a sci-fi cartoon with a slow moving, clutsy, dingbat sort of bubbly character with huge glasses, tiny eyes and a Bogart sort of voice, named Bounce.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

No x-rated films!?! Aw man!  I was going to make an x-rated film starring me and a few hot girls, in a steamy hot tub scene together. wink  lollol (joke)

Seriously though, it would be hard to decide for me, as I tend to love all genre of films.  However, since I was a kid, I used to draw my own comic books a lot.  Creating my own superheroes and universes.  Hell, I almost tried sending one of my ideas to Marvel and DC once, but my family thought it was a stupid idea.  Even my brother's friends thought I didn't have any talent, so I just gave it up when I turned 18.  Wasn't one of the easiest things to do considering i was drawing and creating those comics for like my entire life up to that point.  However, I made my peace with it, so I have no regrets.  After all, a person has to admit to themselves the truth if they honestly suck at something.  However, I wouldn't mind having another shot someday.  If I did get that kind of money to produce a film, I'd use it to produce an anime film based on one of my characters. Of course, which one would be the bigger question.  lol

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I wouldn't waste the money to make a movie. I would use the money for something else, if I couldn't then so be it. hmm

Bellamieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

ok, so this is just for fun.  imagination?  sense of humor?  or not!

1. Cagsil profile image84
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'd tell them to keep their money. Not interested in wasting my imagination(a valuable tool) on the creation of a movie. wink

Bellamieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

alrighty then!

3. wilsontom profile image59
    wilsontomposted 5 years ago

i like romantic movies.

4. Diki Bird profile image79
    Diki Birdposted 5 years ago

I would certainly go for the fantasy movies. Especially something like Lord of the Rings. I loved it very much.

5. Tina Kachan profile image50
    Tina Kachanposted 5 years ago

I like utopian/dystopian movies like Equilibrium, Minority report, Artificial intelligence, Gattaca, Twelve monkeys and so on. So it would be somthing like that smile

6. Don Ship profile image81
    Don Shipposted 5 years ago

I love Sci-Fi movies. Action, thrillers are good enough too!