jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Johnny Knoxville is rumored to be Moe in the upcoming 3-stooges film!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image81
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

In recent news, the Farrelly brothers are actively pursuing Johnny Knoxville to play Moe in the upcoming 3-stooges film that originally was set to cast Benicio Del Toro, Sean Penn and Jim Carrey in the titled roles.  This change not only shows a huge direction change in the new film, it also shows how the film is being geared to a younger audience that might not be too familiar with the stooges.  What are your thoughts on this?  good idea?  bad idea?  you got to admit, Johnny Knoxville knows how to do physical comedy from his "jackass" stunts for mtv, so i think he's perfect. big_smile lol  I hope he gets the part.  I think Steve-O should be Larry if you if ask me.  lol

2. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

all 4 of those guys would be terrible for that movie!! I now lets get the fat guy from mike and molly he could work,the fat guy from cougar town or bobby moynahan from snl.  jerry o'connell as moe could work.

3. I am DB Cooper profile image68
    I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago

Knoxville sure can take a beating. I think he could do well in this part. Del Toro, Penn, and Carrey just seems like a group that is too old for this kind of thing.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image81
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree, that's why I'm glad to hear that their not being cast as the three stooges like the Farrelly brothers originally planned.  I just hope they can get Johnny Knoxville to sign on to become moe.  I think if they can also get steve-o, for larry, and the fat bald guy from "Tenacious D", to play curly joe, then you'd have yourself a trio there.  i'd definitely watch it with those actors in the title roles. smile

4. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

Sacrilege!  The Stooge gods will not be pleased!  lol

1. profile image0
      As It Happensposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The World does NOT need a 3 Stooges movie, Appalling idea.

5. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

I think jack black would be much better as curly then kyle gas.
    how about larry the cable guy as there neighbor?

working