jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Ancient Communication Systems

1. Stump Parrish profile image60
    Stump Parrishposted 5 years ago

Archaeologists in northern California were digging at a depth of 20 yards last month and came across a copper wire they say indicates that Califonian had an operating telephone service 200 years ago. Two weeks later a archaeologists digging in Northwesten Pennsylvania at a depth of 40 yards discovered a similar copper wire and they determined, Pennsylvania had a high-tech communications network 400 years earlier than California. Last week in South Carolina, Bubba dug to a depth of 60 yards and found nothing. He concluded that 600 years ago South Carolinians had already gone wireless.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

3. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Great joke, not quite Ancient at 600 years ago mind...I thought the thread was going to be about Greeks or Egyptians.

1. Stump Parrish profile image60
      Stump Parrishposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I dont know about that Richie, they will argue with you here below the Mason Dummy line, Remember they actually believe the earth is only 5,000 or 6000 years old. I'm not sure they believe the Greeks and Egyptians actually existed either. There is way too much proof for most down here to believe it. Last I heard they were convinced Darwin built the pyramids to prove that gravity can, and does, make most apples red.