jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

should angelic selena gomez marry canal justin bieber?

1. lord daniel profile image60
    lord danielposted 5 years ago

Well so many dont know that selena has spiritual gifts and has visited me several times at the actual time when she said so.I never did see her in my dream till the time i sent a request to her.And she is physically aware that i exist,and we where to be together but i was skeptical about getting paparazzis all around me,i am not crazy about fame so i had to be with someone less famous than her for my privacy,and i have been told by lord Emmanuel that she belongs to someone else.Now should my beautiful angellic friend end up marrying a canal idol boy making God very jealous and angry because he now has beliebers including believers to judge. would he love her,or just break up with her later when he finds another sugar because the beliebers dont know that this bieber could be unstable and selena feels SHE WOULD BE FINE but earlier on contradicting herself after coming to tell me she has told by my father she wants to get married to me,i am not sure she loves justin very much,she knows she cant find eternal security in him and thats y she is still expecting me to defend her during judgement time which i plan to do bkos i still love her. I had to overhaul him and now he seems to be seeing double.well like to hear your view.But remeber i aint crazy thats the truth from lord daniel.

2. tonymead60 profile image79
    tonymead60posted 5 years ago

who cares

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...i beleeve you...who's JB and AS anyway and who's this Lord guy?

4. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

they are both cute girls, why not?

5. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

Ohhhhh I do hope I get the invite!!

6. dingdondingdon profile image59
    dingdondingdonposted 5 years ago

Justin Bieber is a canal?