What would the next south park movie be about?

1. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

Last week matt stone said he would like to do a movie to end it all for south park, what would it be??

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have no idea, but it should be funny to watch.  although I don't know why he'd want to end it though, as the series still pretty funny.  then again, he probably wants to move on to other things besides south park. 

maybe they should do like a quantum leap approach where cartman decides to get involved some government program that's similar to quantum leap, where he ends up in various points in history.  Only to end up in someone else's body.  the rest of the gang end up reluctantly trying to save him but in the end, cartman ends up getting stuck inside the body of his former self back in season 1.  then after he finds out, he'd say.."NO000000!" 

that or have it to where it takes place in the future, where they all meet up at a class reunion; remembering the old days.  Then during their flashbacks they end up describing how their lives went on, and how they stopped talking to each other over some feud.  Then only to realize their feud was petty.  Anyways, I could be wrong on both of these, as this is the first i've heard about the southpark sequel.  however, it should be funny to watch though.

2. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

They did say they want to do a few more seasons. I think the visitors should come down start a fight with jesus and at the end they take there masks of and its Saddom and satan. That would piss so many people off and it would end in a big bang!(lol)