Your Pick for Worst Movie Ever?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 74 discussions (108 posts)
  1. kpfingaz profile image67
    kpfingazposted 15 years ago

Well there's got to be over 100 threads in this forum about Favorite movie. So anyway I know Hollywood has played some pranks on us (read: threw shitty movies at us) and tried to make us watch them.

I've seen some. You know they're really horrible when:

>> You fall asleep multiple times trying to watch it.
    >> The acting is really bad, the story sucks and they try to distract us with their special effects.
    >> You said what he was going to say before he said it (predictable)
    >> Its a spoof of no movie in particular, just all the ones you've seen last year.
    >> Is that the end? WTF?

Anyways here's some of the mistakes Hollywood made, that I just happened to run into.

The Thirteenth Warrior
    RedLine
    The Grudge
    Queen of the Damned
    Matrix Reloaded + Matrix Revolutions
    Freddy Got Fingered
    Epic Movie
    Hulk (2003)

1. iamadeathgod profile image56
      iamadeathgodposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Can agree with all but thirteenth warrior. That is a great movie. I find its inclusion on your list odd.
      but then i dont listen to critics and dont watch movies expecting to be let down, like most people anymore.
      Snakes on a plane would fall into just plain bad for me. So predictable I didnt watch it and still know how it went. I read a synopsis and found myself saying of course, and knew that was coming a LOT.

2. MovieBuzzDude profile image60
      MovieBuzzDudeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I'm going to have to call BS on the two Matrix sequels - just because they weren't as good as the original everybody bashes them, but nowadays it's become more of a popular thing to do than something with any substance behind it. I've never fallen asleep watching them, and have seen each...well, maybe it's best nobody knows how many times I've seen them, lol. Even if you think they're bad, there's no way they're the worst movies ever. Here's my list to add to the fun:

Meet the Spartans
      Epic Movie
      Date Movie
      Ultraviolet
      Spice World
      Titanic (for most overrated)
      The Medallion (Jackie Chan's worst - and he's had some stinkers)
      Good Luck Chuck (Alba is bad enough without her trying to be funny by falling over and running into things - I kept on hoping she would actually get hurt)
      The Heartbreak Kid (last year's, not the original)

3. tristaprez profile image62
      tristaprezposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I fell asleep every time I tried to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. I say three strikes and you're O-U-T. This film was a major turning point in my life, because I suddenly realized that Johnny Depp was no longer cool.

Oooh, the 13th Warrior totally made steam come from my ears, I was so mad!

I lasted 5 minutes into The Hulk, LOL.

4. pink lingerie profile image59
      pink lingerieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

worst movie ever-->> PAN'S LABYRINTH & BENEATH LOCKNESS!! these two sucks!

5. brimancandy profile image78
      brimancandyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I agree with Freddy Got Fingered. That movie was just plain awful.

Stan Helsing.
      Vampire Academy
      Cloverfield. I wanted a refund of my ticket!!
      The Village. For being boring.
      A haunted house

I liked Epic movie. It was really stupid, but some of it was funny. Like the demonic chickmunks, and the fairy princess who thinks a taxi cab is a mythical creature, because she's on lots and lots of drugs!

2. Tater2tot profile image58
    Tater2totposted 15 years ago

I think Chile Dogs is one of the worst movies ever. Also Match Point. And Across the Universe and Rent. Those are awful movies. I could not even finish them.

I liked the Grudge. And Epic Movie.

1. tristaprez profile image62

Ditto me for Rent.

I wouldn't deign to watch the US version of practically any movie that was fantastic in the original foreign version. I saw The Grudge in the original Japanese version (Ju-On) and LOVED it, why do I need to see the American version? Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar?!!

3. DJ Funktual profile image77
    DJ Funktualposted 15 years ago

oh tater *shakes his head*  oh oh tater.  How can we save you from yourself? 
    You didn't like Match Point or Across the Universe but you liked epic movie? *hugs her*

Startlingly Bad Films were
    BOONDOCK SAINTS - Willem Dafoe is unforgivably bad!
    THE NUMBER 23 - Has anyone seen the entire thing?
    STAR WARS I: The Phantom Menace - Jar Jar Binks...need I say more?

I was so pissed off that I wrote a Hub about it.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/I-Hate-Every-Mo … Should-Too

1. Tater2tot profile image58
      Tater2totposted 15 years agoin reply to this

no no no no NO! Across The Universe?... Seriously? You liked that piece of crap!!! That is by far the worst movie ever, ever, ever, ever! Match Point was total crap too! I mean the acting, the angles, the story ect.. was horrendous. Oh DJ Oh Oh Dj, what to do with you!?

Epic Movie is stupid but funny! I liked it!

The Number 23 is terrible. Jim Carey was totally out of his element, I do not know why he took the job in the first place. It was just another one of those,good guy ends up to be a crazy man, stories.

4. DJ Funktual profile image77

Nacho Libre is also HORRIBLE

1. WeddingConsultant profile image65
      WeddingConsultantposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Nacho Libre, Boondock Saints and the number 23- DJ looks like we're totally on the same page with these three...

I wanted to poke my eyes out after watching each one of them.

2. tonks21 profile image59
      tonks21posted 15 years agoin reply to this

I couldn't agree with you more on this!!! This and The Majestic w/Jim Carrey I had to sit through and I actually tried to sleep through them. I am a big movie buff and I never do this. So that means they have to be boring and pointless! lol!

5. kpfingaz profile image67

Glad I could inspire you to make a hub.

Boondock Saints is bad? Someone recommended that to me. Now I don't know if I should see it because I trust your judgement.

I saw about 15 minutes of The Number 23 and decided that sleep was more important.

6. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 15 years ago

It would have to be the Lord of the Rings Trilogy for me.  I had to sit through the first one with a friend, and I was just not as excited about it as everyone else around me seemed to be.  Please forgive me, but I read the first hundred pages of the Lords of the Rings and just could not finish it, which is rare for me because I usually finish every book.

I actually really like the first movie, except for that darn ending! That was a super bad ending! But not a bad movie.

2. profile image50
      danny09posted 15 years agoin reply to this

lord of the rings was the most boring film ever

7. DJ Funktual profile image77

I read every word those books.  I'm such a lover of his writing that I read it again about once every other year just for the joy of it.  I made about that too.

can see not buying into it Sweetie Pie but WORST EVER?  You've seen much worse and you know it.

1. SweetiePie profile image82
      SweetiePieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yeah there are worst movies out there.  Honestly I think I am actually just annoyed with it more than anything else and I am not a big Tolkien fan. Back when it came out my friends were forcing Lord of the Rings upon me, and I have the bad associations of being coerced to read a book and watch a movie I would not have choosen on my own. I appreciate fiction, biographies and historical fiction, so fantasy genres really do not do it for me.  For instance, right now I am reading the biography of Queen Noor and I must say this is a must read for anyone who wants to understand issues in the Middle East today, and she provides unique insights as an American who married the king of Jordan.  Of course many people love Tolkien and find his works amazing, but I am just not one of them smile.  However, I do see what you are saying smile.

8. Nicole Winter profile image60
    Nicole Winterposted 15 years ago

Firecracker... it had Mike Patton in it, which is why I saw it with my guy....  he was actually pretty decent, acting-wise, (he's a musician, not an actor,) it was this seriously fucked up artsy film.  (It's not about musicians or anything cool like that, but there are Carny's in the film.)

--- NAW

9. Christoph Reilly profile image68
    Christoph Reillyposted 15 years ago

I fell asleep during the Lord of the Rings twice, but maybe I was just tired. Huge fan of the books. First read the Hobbit when I was 14 and have read it and the trilogy many times since. I plan on giving the films another chance. I'd like to watch all three over the course of one weekend.  One friend of mine described the Lord of the Rings movie thusly:  "marching, marching, marching, BATTLE, marching, marching, marching, BATTLE..." etc. I also couldn't watch Rent and didn't like the play either. I lived that life in my 20's in N.Y....bunch of whining, feeling sorry for themselves, angst ridden wannabe's.

10. DJ Funktual profile image77

Rent was awful and so was the play.  The music is terrible.

LOL! Something we agree on! HAHA! Actually you agreed with me for once! OMG! It is like a twilight zone!

11. Ann Smith profile image60
    Ann Smithposted 15 years ago

Bet nobody has seen either, nor have I thank goodness, but two really terrible movies HAVE TO BE:

Mariah Carey's "Glitter"
    Britney Spears' "Crossroads"

As far as movies with well-known actors, I vote for Nicholas Cage's "ConAir." Beyond. Bad.

12. DJ Funktual profile image77

Problem with that choice is..that it's a guy movie. 
    We like those films no matter how mindless.

I LIKED ConAir, all those explosions!! I mean, it was mindless entertainment. But I wouldn't call it the worst movie ever.

As a woman, I detest "Chick Flicks" and will not see one, period. So to me, they all suck and they all seem to star the same stupid actors. But I will give a "Guy Movie" a chance any day.

13. gamergirl profile image85
    gamergirlposted 15 years ago

Three words, and a movie you're all missing bashing on:

The Butterfly Effect.

You Crazy Girl! I thought that movie was Krackin! I mean I love Ashton Kutcher but I still thought cool movie! Except for that gross roommate. That was unnecessary!

14. Christoph Reilly profile image68
    Christoph Reillyposted 15 years ago

Ann, I DID see the stage play RENT. The whole thing - the tickets were too expensive to walk out.

15. Ann Smith profile image60

ha-ha about the guy movie comment.  If I were a guy, I would not claim ConAir!!

Great one on The Butterfly Effect.  That movie was, ah, painful, ridiculous and vile -- even with eye candy Ashton Kutcher.

16. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 15 years ago

Camomile Lawn is another one I will add to the worst of the worst list.  Granted it is a mini-series, but it dragged on and really became boring after the first hour.  I plan on reading the book though since I heard good things about it.

17. Ann Smith profile image60

Sorry to confuse. Meant that I bet nobody has seen either "Glitter" or "Crossroads."  And may anyone who has count himself very unfortunate!

p.s. I have not seen either movie but am very confident about their being on this list!

1. angelamp profile image59
      angelampposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I've seen Glitter and it was really bad and shallow... Crossroads is way worse I walked out from the room 5 minutes into the movie... my cousins watched it all the way and regretted that they did!

18. kpfingaz profile image67

Oh I almost forgot, Miami Vice with Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx was the last stinkinest movie I saw. WTF were they thinking?

19. DJ Funktual profile image77

One point I would like to make is that by NOT seeing things like Miami Vice I get to keep my respect fro those two actors.  This way, if my assumption is wrong and it turns out to be stunningly good,

(like BUG w/ Ashley Judd.  Who saw that coming?  Good director, that's what happened.)

I can always admit I'm wrong later and get on the bandwagon and see it.

That was my only attention w/ my hub.  I think we sometimes don't even consider missing something simply because they don't think about it and do it on autopilot, so to speak.

I hope that my Tater wasn't too hurt by it.

Hurt by what? Saying "Oh Tater, how can we save you from yourself"... I mean, only my feelings?...

Naw... big_smile

20. kpfingaz profile image67

Jackass the Movie.

*sucks teeth, shakes head*

Idiot moving pictures that they think they should make a sequel for because people make them box office hits. And then the aholes go and make the sequel money too.

The Grudge 2 - Dammit man. The first one sucked! Why!?

21. kerryg profile image83
    kerrygposted 15 years ago

I'm not sure if it's the worst EVER (though certainly really bad), but the movie I despise above all others is Anaconda. (The one with J.Lo.) Egad, that was horrible.

I also really, really hated the remake of Sabrina and the Lost in Space movie.

There would be more, I'm sure, but I'm usually pretty good at avoiding watching movies I know I'll loathe.

1. DJ Funktual profile image77
      DJ Funktualposted 15 years agoin reply to this

good calls all.

22. spooon profile image47
    spooonposted 15 years ago

wow. you guy are a hard crow to please. sure some movies aren't great. but worst movie ever? like your going to rip your eyes out?

drum roll please

Adam Sandler in Going Overboard
    Dennis Quaid in Flesh and Bone

Maybe it's cause I've seen a crap ton of movies and it takes a little special something to place it in my memory hall of shame.

I vote for ANY film that stars Adam Sandler, JLO is always a NO NO, and Renee Zelwegger makes me want to vomit.

I have seen many awful movies, but the one that made me actually walk out of the theater was Assassins, starring Sylvester Stallone and Antonio Banderas. Awful!

23. tring-sandra profile image39
    tring-sandraposted 15 years ago

These movies are just wastage of time & Money.
    I don't think so  that it rellay works on real life.

Pathatic! sad

24. DJ Funktual profile image77

what about AIRHEADS?

YUMMY! I love airheads. lol.

25. TravelMonkey profile image59
    TravelMonkeyposted 15 years ago

I thought The departed was one of the worst films I have ever seen in my life.

After hearing the hype over the movie I didn't begrudge paying money to visit the cinema and sit there for around two hours to see a decent film. But when the plot was as poor as what it was and when (nearly) the whole cast died at the end I just thought it was pointless film, waste of money.

Funny thing is, when people talk about new releases at the cinema, i normally say "oh it's good that film, but you just don't expect him to die in the end do you?" and when they actually did, it made me chuckle.

26. DJ Funktual profile image77

Dumbest post yet.  Jack was waaaay over the top though.

27. Junkster profile image61
    Junksterposted 15 years ago

I remember losing all interest in Die hard 4.0/live free or die hard/whatever it's still pants.

Tried watching it twice and kept wither falling asleep or losing interest.  It's the typical case of going back to the well too many times.  Some frnachises need to know when to stop and do something else.

But then again, if it wasn't that annoying whiney Mac advert guy and had gone down a route with Samuel L Jackson again as Zeus then maybe it'd been worth sticking out.  I mean Reginald Vel Johnson had a cameo in Die hard 2, how lame.

I'm sure there's worse but that one comes to me as a really bad one recently.

28. DJ Funktual profile image77

That movie bothered a lot of people Junkster.....even Michael Scott of The Office.

1. Junkster profile image61
      Junksterposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Lol, yeah haha.  Forgot about that.

Saw 1 was actually pretty good, the ending was a total "what!?" moment.  It's just a shame they've turned it into a parody of itself with too many rushed sequels, it's like the scream movies all over again.

Just thought of another awful movie: The Condemned, and alot of these wrestler vehicles like the marine was it?  They're just awful, granted they're alright actors for their show but put them in a movie and it's laughable

29. profile image0
    Zarm Nefilinposted 15 years ago

Definitely CatWoman with Halle Berry.

I started to get nauseous.

It was like being tortured by Jigsaw or something.

The SAW movies also sucked too.

Whoever invented those was really clever, it wasn't enough for the movie to have torture in it, it was torture to watch it (lol).

/me being silly

30. Junkster profile image61

Nacho Libre is another that I couldn't watch to the end, it was like Napoleon Dynamite for me: Trying to be funny,quirky, independant style film but just coming off as unfunny and weird.

The Number 23 I watched all the way through but it was so not worth it.  Jim Carrey's only good "straight" film was Truman Show

31. Jeniferr profile image71
    Jeniferrposted 15 years ago

There are a few really bad movies that I actually love because they're so bad they're funny.  Battlefield Earth and Higher Learning are a couple that come to mind.

32. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 15 years ago

worst movies ever:

Halloween 21 (something like that lol)
    Meet the Spartans (dumb, dumb, dumb)
    Zodiac (not the one with Jake Gilinhaul) -accidentally picked up the wrong flick-

33. Kitchen Caveman profile image60
    Kitchen Cavemanposted 15 years ago

Batman and Robin: the George Clooney one from a franchise that was already dying at the time.That was the first major studio movie that I ever saw that I cringed while watching every 10 minutes or so...

kpfingazposted 15 years agoin reply to this

The one with Arnold Schwarzeneggar as The Freeze was the worst. It shoulda been called The Freeze instead of Batman....oh that was the same movie? Yeah that was an absolute crapfest from beginning to end.

34. gwendymom profile image66
    gwendymomposted 15 years ago

I think 3:10 to Yuma was probably the worst movie I have seen in a few years.

1. Junkster profile image61
      Junksterposted 15 years agoin reply to this

SACRILEGE!
      That was a great film, not the strongest of endings but I got it.

I have a new nomination on behalf of a friend: Disaster movie (and I'd argue all those scary movie/meet the spartans/epic movie/etc/etc)

He said he walked out less than halfway through, it was so dumb that he felt more stupid walking out than when he walked in.  Probably saved money by walking out early...haha

I agree with him, they're the film equivalent of Mark Ronson ripping off everyone's songs and making that crackhead amy winehouse sing over them.  No originality ad they use the same tired jokes just on different movies each time.

I remember DJ Funktual having a chip on his shoulder about these films too, I agree with you DJ these films are a travesty, and what's more they keep coming! ARGH!

2. DJ Funktual profile image77
      DJ Funktualposted 15 years agoin reply to this

r u insane???  even as a remake it was great!

35. anime_nanet profile image59
    anime_nanetposted 15 years ago

Kill Bill.

I hated it so much, it makes me sick.

36. chantelg4 profile image69
    chantelg4posted 15 years ago

BasketCase - an oldie and the dumbest movie ever!

37. Katherine Fulton profile image57
    Katherine Fultonposted 15 years ago

Two words: Robot Monster.

Yes, it is a real movie. And yes, it is probably the worst film in existence - right down there with The Final Sacrifice and Manos: The Hands of Fate. Actually, it's worse. At least you can laugh along with TFS and M:THoF. The only thing I was capable of doing during Robot Monster was gaping at the screen and wondering how anyone managed to secure funding for it to be made in the first place.

38. semilargeshow profile image61
    semilargeshowposted 15 years ago

Try watching The Anarchist Cookbook and see if you can get all the way through. This movie goes off in so many directions its impossible to ever tell what's going on. The acting is weak and overdone, the script is pretty much non existent. Oh, and the ending is horrible.

39. profile image50
    archimedes09posted 15 years ago

Sex and the city

40. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 15 years ago

Blair Witch Project!

That had to be the worst movie ever made!!! I can't believe the hype surrounding that movie claiming how scary it was. Not only was it not scary, it was filmed so cheaply that it was ridiculous! It was basically a couple of kids running through the woods with a digital camera turned. It was as if there was no editing and of course the camera was constantly bouncing!

It might be considered  a movie in the horror genre, but it would more accurately be placed in the horrific genre!

kpfingazposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yeah that movie sucked ass. It wasn't scary and I just couldn't believe the hype that movie got. I could make a better movie with $10 and my phone.

41. Earl S. Wynn profile image78
    Earl S. Wynnposted 15 years ago

Worst movies I've ever seen. (but still make me laugh)

Space Mutiny (Bad, bad excuse for Sci-Fi)
    Zombie Lake (You have to see it to truly understand)
    Undead (UFOs, zombies, using a club [the car-lock kind] to cut someone in half, etc.)
    I'm sure there are others!

42. ThePioneer21 profile image61
    ThePioneer21posted 15 years ago

The last film I seen was called 'One Missed Call'.  The acting, graphics and special effects were APPALLING!!!  I think this movie should definitely make the top five!

43. Dream N'Dean profile image61
    Dream N'Deanposted 15 years ago

Leaving Sarah Marshall was one that looked good in the previews, but was horrible.  I couldn't finish watching it.

44. Cris A profile image58
    Cris Aposted 15 years ago

Yikes! I acquired a copy of Xanadu and I have never seen anything worse.  Showgirls on rollerskates! Like the soundtrack though - for sentimental reasons big_smile

45. royalblkrose profile image61
    royalblkroseposted 15 years ago

Even though I LOVE  Will Smith... Wild Wild West was tacky! Tacky! Tacky! ooh!
    And how about Deep Impact and that other Meteor movie that came out at the same time?

46. FunFacter profile image51
    FunFacterposted 15 years ago

Worse for me is Epic Movie.. Ewww...

1. rockinjoe profile image88
      rockinjoeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Oh, that was completely horrible. I thought the first 15 minutes were good and it went terribly downhill from there.

47. Junkster profile image61

For some unknown reason people love the new james bond with Daniel "so wooden you catch splinters off him" Craig. 

For me the James bond movies are meant to have someone like Roger Moore or Pierce Brosnan not a personality void like Daniel Craig.  I watched casino royale and thought it was just a big indulgence for poker players, so boring considering i can't stand poker but thought maybe the sequel would be better.

Again, crap, I seriously didn't have a clue what was going on up until the very end when I sort of guessed what was going on and then it still managed to lose me.  They've tried to rewrite Bond and that sucks since he's now a moody watered down Jason Bourne (casino royale's opening basically rips this off).

Plus if you're going to wipe out Q and his gadgets, drive a ford but keep M you're going to confuse plenty of people, apart from those who take joy in hearing Judi Dench swear like a trooper, which is all she seems to do in the new films!

I liked transporter 3 more than this excuse!

1. Mark Knowles profile image57
      Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

No - the poker was rubbish too. In years of playing I have never seen such a BS choreographed predictable bunch of hands. Any one who plays knew exactly what hands they were supposed to have before they even dealt the cards. zzzzzzzz

My worst movie of all time -

The Neptune factor starring Ernest Borgnine. Truly awful smile

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070438/

48. Sufidreamer profile image78
    Sufidreamerposted 15 years ago

Constantine, Judge Dredd.

In fact, every Hollywood attempt to make a film based upon a comic. They always miss the point. mad

49. LondonGirl profile image81
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

"Requim for a Dream". Depressed me beyond belief.

1. profile image0
      Leta Sposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Really?  I didn't think it was completely great or anything, but I liked it.... It was well done. 

Any of the latter Rocky movies are truly, nails-on-the-chalkboard, reeking hard to watch.  So trite!  And over and over again.  I hate most sequels....

1. LondonGirl profile image81
        LondonGirlposted 15 years agoin reply to this

It just made me utterly miserable.

50. profile image49
    barredposted 15 years ago

the first hulk movie was one of the worst that i've seen.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)