Charlie Sheen's Tour Is Not Selling Out, After All

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

Charlie Sheen's Tour Is Not Selling Out, After All

The official line on Charlie Sheen's ill-defined touring show is that he's been selling out venues around the country, and in record time. It's a great comeback story for the recently fired star of "Two and a Half Men" — or it would be, if it were true.

CNBC contributor Jane Wells has looked into the matter, and reports that, in fact, many tickets to Sheen's shows are still available. The tour kicks off this Saturday in Detroit, where, Wells found, there were many tickets to be had. Secondary ticket sellers seem to have bought the bulk of the inventory, but are apparently finding demand to be less than expected: When Wells checked on StubHub, she discovered that "many tickets are selling for LESS THAN FACE VALUE [emphasis hers, though I certainly endorse it]." … l--2623?nc
    should anyone be surprised by this?...he's flooded the airwaves and all media with his crazy rants..maybe those that are going to see him like to view train wrecks in person...

2. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

As a parent, I must speak up - honoring Sheen's behavior in any manner is not appropriate - I commend the network for taking a stand. 

Actors, sports figures must set the stage for good behavior.

The misinformation about the "sell out" is just that - hype - not real - just like the actor himself.

Others have been in this situation and pulled themselves through it - they are still in the game and their hard work should be commended.

Sheen must fade.  Let's celebrate and pay attention to those who pulled themselves up.  Robert Downey Jr is one such great example.