jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

does someone like anime here?

1. anime_nanet profile image61
    anime_nanetposted 8 years ago

I love it!

I'm currently dedicating to spread more anime in hubpages!

If you know of a good one you wanna have acess to let me know big_smile

2. 61
    anilkumareceposted 8 years ago

I ♥ Bleach big time.

It is my favorite anime (tied with Naruto)!!!

Bleach is basically about these people called soul reapers that have many jobs that consist of protecting the living, allowing the dead to pass into the soul socity (like heaven), and eliminating hollows. Sounds easy, right? Wrong, all this trouble happens, such as Bounts, Arrancar, and other creature attacks; Rukia's sentance of death; and alot more. The main character of the show is called Ichigo. The whole show is about his and his friends lives trying to protect the living and their adventures.

That was a quick version of what happens. You can read more in depth descriptions from these websites:

1. semilargeshow profile image60
      semilargeshowposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Try watching the Japanese version of Bleach, you'll find out they aren't called Soul Reapers. They're Shimigami which are the same things as the thing that follows around what's his face from Death Note. My favorite anime of all time is Trigun followed up by most people's favorite Cowboy Bebop. Wolf's Rain was pretty good as well, then Vampire Hunter D on the video side.

3. TravelMonkey profile image60
    TravelMonkeyposted 8 years ago

howls moving castle and the cat returns are fantastic, you've reminded me that i could do with watching them again! :-)

4. Lady Luthi profile image60
    Lady Luthiposted 8 years ago

Dude, I love anime. Princess Monoke was an awesome movie. I could on and on about anime but I won't.

5. tring-sandra profile image58
    tring-sandraposted 8 years ago

I Love anime Princess Monoke was an awesome movie.

I reallly loves that movie.

6. anime_nanet profile image61

Just posted a hub with the full Howls moving castle in one single video file. It's on:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Anime-TV-Online … nline-Here

If you want some more anime movies or series just use the request Hub option. I'll to post them, along with an original review as soon as possible big_smile

For the other posters: I'll try that Princess Mononoke be in the next animes I publish...

I'm also currently seeing Bleach: loving it. Naruto is nice, but it's on filler mode... ughhh!

7. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

I'm curious, do you have distribution rights to these movies?  Can you provide legal documents from the owners of these movies that prove you have said rights?

If not, you're doing the anime community a disservice, on top of the shameless self-promotion here on the forums.

8. anime_nanet profile image61

To the poster above:

I just provide links in my hubs, I wasn't the one who uploaded the videos to google videos, youtube or veoh.

If you don't see them here, you can see them anywhere else, just google them. I just tried to organize information and I always provide links so that people can and should buy the originals from a retailer.

Well I understand your point of view anyway. You can always flag all my hubs and let hubpages admins decide, but whatever happens that wont stop people from seeing the animes.

I just want that more persons to get in touch with anime, that I worship as a form of art. Maybe it's a disservice to the anime community, but I don't see it that way.

However: I will add a disclaimer to all my posts stating the importance of buying the originals of the show.

9. shibashake profile image85
    shibashakeposted 8 years ago

Anime is awesome. An old favourite that I absolutely love is Legend of Escaflowne.

Saiyuki is also excellent. I'm waiting anxiously for the next season to come out, which should be anytime now. I haven't had too much time lately to look at any of the new ones but some of the older ones I enjoy include Knight Hunters (season 1), Gundam Wing, BubbleGum Crisis, and Outlaw Star.

1. anime_nanet profile image61
      anime_nanetposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Escaflowne is awesome... I cryied in the end... a true love history big_smile

Also adore Cowboy Bebop, another anime from Sunrise and featuring as well Yoko Kanno music score.

10. Project Mobius profile image61
    Project Mobiusposted 8 years ago

as a Chinese, loving Japanese anime is part of my life.

Currently watching:
    Macross Frontier
    Luck Star

Gundam 00 second series will be out in October

11. Earl S. Wynn profile image84
    Earl S. Wynnposted 8 years ago

Rock on. Some of the most interesting contributions to the Cyberpunk subgenre of Science Fiction have been rendered in anime form, so that's awesome, in my opinion.