jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Arnold Schwarzenneger is...THE GOVERNATOR!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

In recent news, Arnold has finally revealed what his top secret superhero project would be, since announcing his return to acting.  Well it turns out him and Stan "the man" Lee have both came up with a show aptly called, "The Governator."  Some of you might be familiar with Stan Lee's previous works from the obvious Marvel Comics characters like "Spider-Man", "Fantastic Four", "Hulk", "X-Men" and others. To even his more recent brief hit show on Spike TV called "Stripperella", a show about a girl who's a stripper by night, and superhero by later night; voiced by Pamela Anderson.  Now it seems, Stan Lee has come up with a superhero called the Governator for Arnold to play.  Amazingly enough even though this is a brand new superhero, Stan did say he plans on using elements of Arnold's life into the show. 

One of those aspects is obviously how he used to be governor of California.  Plus, his wife and kids will be in the show too.  However, what happens in the show, Arnold serves his term as governor, then decides to retire to become a superhero.  Using all sorts of high tech gadgets, at his disposal; with the help of his sidekick Zeke Muckerberg, who's a 13 yr old computer whiz.  And you'll never guess who is nemesis' are.  If you said "GIRLIE MEN", then you'd be right.  As Arnold and Stan both said among his many recurring enemies of the show, he'd have to fight an evil organization called Gangsters Imposters Racketeers Liars & Irredeemable Ex-cons (or G.I.R.L.I.E. Men, for short). 

Anyways, what are you're thoughts on this guys?  Good idea?  Bad idea? Or don't give a damn?  big_smile

2. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

I like the idea, it sounds like a bit of fun. Arnold has always been a larger than life American who has provided CA with a lot of colorful ideas. Why not? I'll watch it. smile

Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree. the premise of the show sounds pretty funny, as I'll definitely watch it when it premieres.  I'm just curious to see what else Arnold and Stan have rolled up their sleeves for this show, as I would love to see if they can somehow bring in Honze and Fronze from SNL to join him.  Now, that would be funny. lol

3. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

wait whose stan lee?

4. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

The time is right for some political fun rather than poking.  Always enjoy Arnold's talents - in office and on the screen.

Hurray for the Governator is what I say!

I agree. big_smile

5. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

It won't be something I watch. hmm