jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

sean hayes as larry in the 3 stooges movie!

1. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

sean hayes as larry are you kidding me, lets make moe neil patrick harris while were at it!!!

1. Daffy Duck profile image60
      Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We could get Hue Jackman as Curly.

Hell while we're at it we could make them all women.
      Rosie ODonnell, Whoopie Goldberg, and Hillary Clinton.

2. optimus grimlock profile image59

y not whoopi and rosie are already stooges!

3. Mikeydoes profile image82
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

I will not watch this movie if it comes out in a year or two.

This movie absolutely needs to be on point and exact. The actors may be better off not being known, but they would have to be great at the roles.

Honestly I am scared to see the trailer(whenever it may come out).

I want it to be good, believe me, but I just hope they really take this project seriously. it will be hard..

4. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

Okay, no offense to Sean Hayes, but he doesn't strike me as the larry type.  Oh well.  at least they got the curly casting right when they signed Will Sasso to play it.  Now, we just have to see how the casting of Moe turns out.  I can't wait for this film to get underway and they finally announce the 3-stooges for the upcoming film, as i would love to write a couple of hubs on this.  big_smile

5. optimus grimlock profile image59

moe can be rosie o'donnell really mess up the movie! sounds like it will go straight to dvd!

6. manlypoetryman profile image69
    manlypoetrymanposted 5 years ago

Larry the Cable Guy...could play Curly in his sleep...if he lost the redneck accent! But...that being said I predict that this movie will not make it. Somethings you just can't duplicate. The Stooges were used to working together...and many were family...you just can't walk up and duplicate that in comedy. Besides...the originals still crack me up. I like to rent their old movies when I'm ready for some good laughs...lol