jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Bill and Ted 3 coming at ya!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

In recent news, Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter, the stars of the infamous "bill and ted" films, have gotten together various times to discuss the possibility of third film based on "bill and ted." and guess what?  they finally agreed to do it.  Therefore, you guys can expect hear this intro one more time:

Bill:  I am Bill S. Preston Esquire!

Ted: And, I am Ted Theodore Logan.

Bill and Ted:  And, together we are...THE WILD STALLIONS!

both play air guitars

Yep, Bill and Ted 3 coming at ya folks.  What are your thoughts on this?  Personally, I thought they did everything that was even remotely possible with both films, but what do I know?  what are your thoughts on this?

2. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

To be honest, I really don't see this film doing that well.  if anything, I'm about as skeptical about this sequel as I am about the "ghost busters 3" one.

1. Jeff Berndt profile image91
      Jeff Berndtposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They shouldn't have even made Bogus Journey.
      I guess if they get a good story, it could be good, but the trend is against it.

Much like Highlander, there should have been only one.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
        Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you there. Don't get me wrong, I thought both films had their moments, but I wouldn't want to see another sequel to them, as there's really not much more you can do with their characters; especially with how the last film ended anyways.

1. rmr profile image87
          rmrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I really liked the first one. I thought the second one was funny, mainly because of the Grim Reaper character. I'm not sure they can pull off a third one. Reeves is what, 46 or 47? I don't know if the kind of humor that made it funny for me would translate to older characters. They would definitely need a fresh story.

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I probably will download it, just to see what it's like. If I don't care for it, at least I don't waste the money going to the movies.

I don't think it would live up to the cost to see it. wink

As for the Highlander series....as far as I know, it's finished. wink

4. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

there was no need for highlander 4!!! I havent seen alex winter in a movie in 10years if not longer, keanu might be his only friend! I want to see ghostbusters 3 but bill n ted sounds like a dvd rental or download!