jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What was your first ever Memory, how old were you?

1. Ruben Rivera profile image79
    Ruben Riveraposted 5 years ago

I got this assignment on my psychology class and it made me go back to when I was about 4 years old and my grandmother was dying, the moment I remember is when the whole family was by her bed saying good bye to her, I mostly only remember images but is interesting I still remember that.

What is your first ever memory? How old?

1. nasus loops profile image79
      nasus loopsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I recently did a similar exercise and although I thought I could remember things from very early ages it made me realise that most of what I thought I could remember was really things that people had told me.  My earliest proper memory came from about age 4.  I remember going to playschool and a friends younger brother was crying because he did not want to leave.  He had been playing with the sand pit buy was not old enough to stop.

2. Fiddleman profile image69
      Fiddlemanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I had a friend who said he remembered three months before he was born crying afraid he was going to be born a girl but I can remember things from when I was about 2 years old.

2. tonymead60 profile image81
    tonymead60posted 5 years ago

I have lots of pre-school memories, which must bebefore I was five.
    I remember going to the shops with my gran and playing on my tricycle and a pedel car that was almost identical to one Prince Charles had.

3. Jonathan Janco profile image81
    Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago

I was two when my mother caught me trying to eat broken glass and said, "No, Jon! You don't eat that!"

4. Rovik profile image60
    Rovikposted 5 years ago

I have random recollections of so many events that i can't even tell which one happenned first...sad

5. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 5 years ago

Trying to drown my younger brother in his baby bath-tub. I was two at the time.