Entertainment World

1. 0
    Lesleysherwoodposted 5 years ago

I have just heard the news that Catherine Zeta Jones has checked into a bipolar clinic.  It just shows that no matter how successful we become we are all still human with our human frailties.  I like Michael and Catherine, but this year must have taken it toil on their family.

1. celebritie profile image76
      celebritieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Apparently all the stress of her life is getting the best of her and she needs some rest.  She is expected to have two movies coming out one called

Playing the Field with Gerard Butler (2012)
      Lay the Favorite with Bruce Willis (2012)

It helps to get the internet talking about her bipolar disorder to get her name back into the news. As the saying goes "bad publicity is good publicity"

But in her case she is one of my favorite actresses, and her husband Michael Douglas is such a great actor too.

1. 0
        Lesleysherwoodposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I feel the same.  I have a soft spot for her because I knew someone who remembered her in 42nd St Drury Lane as a backing dancer before she was famous.  I hope she comes through this OK.  That was my point really - in the end celebrities are just human with all the frailties  that we all suffer!