Our Culture

1. lovemychris profile image80
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

This made me laugh so hard, I almost cried.
    Watch this video, and then read the comment from Les Visible.
    See if you think it's as funny too!

"You’ll note that this trenchant and masterful work of neo-Renaissance poetry and music has nearly a hundred million hits on Youtube and who can say that is undeserved? Who can doubt that The Aquarian Age is at last in bloom? Not only are the lyrics and music woven together like Damon and Pythias, but the presentation by one of the coming vocal impresarios of our time, wants to cause the soul to leap from the body and throw itself in front of a Peterbilt, ghost lorry on some level of the astral plane. The soul must die in the face of such awesome artistry. That is the destiny of all life, when faced with penultimate expressions of what is possible for us, when celestial powers channel through the human form."

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

High culture, indeed. Did you notice that it had about eight "dislikes" for every "like"? That is somewhat encouraging.

1. Daffy Duck profile image60
      Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That video just proves that anyone can make a music video if they have connections.

I'd rather let a jack hammer operator give me an enima with his own tools than to listen to that song all the way through.