jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Modern Family Fans?

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

I think I have become addicted to Modern Family.  The show is exceptionally well written and the actors are all very likable.  Any other Modern Family fans?  Which character is your favorite and why?

1. Matt in Jax profile image79
      Matt in Jaxposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I tend to watch it off and on, but it's really good. I love the spanish boy and his mom.

2. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

I love this show all around and ya know what al bundy still has it!!!

3. John Andrew profile image61
    John Andrewposted 5 years ago

I LOVE Modern Family.  Its rare that a show comes along that makes me laugh every single week from start to finish.  The writing is pure genius, but more importantly, the way the actors deliver their lines are comic gold! Phil is my favorite because I feel that may be me when I am older with that corny sense of humor that only I find funny LOL and Cam and Mitchel are awesome also...Cam has some of the BEST one liners, and this always makes me laugh:

Mitchel: "I saw Mamma Mia!, I just didnt think Meryl Streep was the right choice, thats all..."

Cam: "Um, what? Excuse me? Meryl Streep could have played BATMAN and it would have been the right choice" LMAO

4. Robin Oatley profile image88
    Robin Oatleyposted 5 years ago

Modern Family is really one of the best current comedy shows. The third season just started off and it still makes me laugh all the way through the episodes.
    I like all of the characters and I think it is the combination of them all that make the show hilarious every time around.
    Phil sometimes annoys me a little. He is sometimes just a little too childish to be a credible character.
    Overall, though, great show that I love watching!