Thoughts On Naraku From Inuyasha

1. Sesshoumaru2st profile image59
    Sesshoumaru2stposted 5 years ago

I have seen a few episodes of Inuyasha and i was wondering about the devious character called Naraku.How well do you think his character development was?Do you find him Similar to Aizen from bleach?

1. RachaelLefler profile image93
      RachaelLeflerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't know about Bleach. I think Naraku is a very dark and mysterious person. He later is proven to be capable of magic, shape shifting, illusions, and summoning demonic insects. He's very strong, very tough for the heroes to fight against, and very elusive. He's always moving in the shadows, always in hiding. He also seems like the cool, aloof, opposite of Inuyasha's personality, Inuyasha by contrast is quick-tempered, loud, easily agitated/frustrated, aggressive, and blunt. I think it's interesting that heroes and villains often have the opposite personality. Like how in Princess and the Frog, Tiana thinks you should work hard to get what you want when Dr. Facilier uses cheap, easy magic tricks to fool people into doing what he wants. Often a good, beautiful princess finds herself at odds with an old or ugly person who is driven mad by envy for their beauty. The Joker is emotionally manipulative and funny, in contrast with Batman who is stoic, rational, and emotionally grounded.