jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Movie Reviews

1. Matt in Jax profile image80
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

They don't get tons of views or comments on them, but I definitely like writing movie reviews for my Hubs and was wondering which movies you guys would be interested in seeing reviews of. This would assuredly help other movie reviewers and not just me too so go ahead, name off any past, present, or near future that you'd like to see reviewed!

2. celebritie profile image70
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

Can you do movie reviews on the alfred hitchcock movies or Sherlock Holmes?

3. Matt in Jax profile image80
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

Definitely celeb. I have the original Psycho on DvD and I know that the new Sherlock is on Netflix so I'll rewatch it. Some other Hitchcock's would be nice to see again like Birds and Vertigo so I'll get on that! Thanks.

4. profile image61
    ruffridyerposted 6 years ago

I would like to see more reviews on the classics.  They seem to be neglected alot. Movies like Casablanca and From here to Eternity.
      Maybe the issue is many of those shows are hard to find.  Personaly I am tired of reading the Forty-eight review of the next Batman movie or Angalina Jolie vehicle.

1. Matt in Jax profile image80
      Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm a fan of some classics which made me excited on what Celebritie wrote, but I will try to review more of my idea of classics. Not a big Casablanca or Gone With the Wind guy. More like a Pulp Fiction, Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels kind of guy.

working