jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Arnold and maria splt

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I read that Arnold "The Terminator" Schwazzenigger and Maria Schriver have split...don't know if it's permanent or not.
    It's hard to beleive they could stay together so long with such different political idiologies...stay tuned...

1. nycgrl profile image79
      nycgrlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

well I read that she had moved out of the house they shared a few months ago and they have been living apart since.  according to the gossip blogs she has been unhappy for a long time.  i mean it makes sense, his womanizing, weird political ambitions and insane personality make me wonder how someone like her who seems so polite, classy could make it 25 years.  But then I also say if you have already put up with it for 25 years, why bother separating now? I mean seriously to go back into the dating pool at their age.  Guess it must have gotten even worse lately for her to call it quits after so long.

2. melpor profile image89
    melporposted 5 years ago

I was surprised when I heard the news this morning about their separation after 25 years of marriage. He will be back.

3. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

May be something that hold them together is not working anymore. People change, situations change. Sad though. It means they are not happy together.

4. celebritie profile image75
    celebritieposted 5 years ago

Well Arnold is trying to reignite his movie career so maybe he thinks it is best to be single. 25 years is a long time. But people and situations change.

5. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Who cares?

Go away.

6. dutchman1951 profile image60
    dutchman1951posted 5 years ago

So what! To many important things in this world than to concern any one with their personal lives. what is...is

7. Stevennix2001 profile image84
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

Umm...why are we even talking about this?  You think these celebrities gossip about who YOU'RE DATING?  I could really care less about this, as celebrities get divorced and remarried all the time, and it doesn't mean anything.  Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad for them, and their children.  However, I'm sure we'll be hearing on the news within the next few years on how Arnold will be dating some girl that's young enough to be his damn daughter.  I'm just saying.

1. 70
      logic,commonsenseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good for Arnie if he does.  Better than that b**ch he's leaving.

8. celebritie profile image75
    celebritieposted 5 years ago

Even though people say they do not care what celebrities are doing with their lives they can not escape it, especially when it is on the news, television, radio, newspapers, magazines.

I was just watching a news station the other day and the news casters had just covered a news story about a wild fire happening in an area where people had to evacuate their homes and then the next story was about one of the contestants on american idol and if they were going to win or not.

so it is not us it is the media.