jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Aston Kutcher is a smart guy...or is he?

1. Mammas7 profile image73
    Mammas7posted 5 years ago

Aston has played parts that portray his character as "dumb" or maybe "naive" but to play a character in Two in a Half Men...doesn't Alan already play that part?

1. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image60
      Jo_Goldsmith11posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have watched ashton on re runs of the 70's show. I liked his latest two movies. One is What Happen in Vegas. which I think he did really good. He showed a little more serious side.and the other one was Personal Effects with co star Michelle Pfeiffer. another really good serious tone and he played his character really well. He just might surprise all of us!

2. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

he is smart playing dumb...
    I wonder if the show's format will change considering he is much younger than Charlie and Jon characters ...

Charlie is the older brother on two and a half men

1. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image60
      Jo_Goldsmith11posted 5 years ago in reply to this

maybe they will write him in as a brother he never knew after charlie finally settles down in marriage and moves out?

3. celebritie profile image77
    celebritieposted 5 years ago

I have been wondering the same thing, its hard to tell if Ashton has what it takes to play in the hit show "two and a half men" it seems his characters so far has been goofy, and I don't remember charlie sheen being that way.

I guess the shows ratings will be the true test.

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Being talented in one aspect of life, does not conclude one would be smart. lol

working